Boogity Boogity Boogity, let's go racin boys!!

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Boogity! Boogity! Go Matt!!!

Daytona500Wallpaper-thumb.jpg

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I hope Gordon can hang on. He has never won at TMS.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
He won for the first time in Texas!! yay for Jeff!! Wonder why his car was silver. It was cool looking though!!

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Hey! Your man got a win that was a long time coming! Congrats!

It seems like forever. I was beginning to think that Mark's age was keeping him from the checkered flag but he's no quitter. Maybe I'll get a new hat made with a big 5 on it.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Can my man Mark 5 (old 6) do it again? No one has won at Talladega with a faster time than Mzoooooom Martin

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It shouldn't take too long to get around Juan Pablo. Why these mediocre F1 dudes think they can walk into NASCAR and be a star I'll never know.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Well there goes this race for me..
On the other hand, the commercial just said Burger King kid's Whopper value meals are .99!
LOL

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
How about your boy Jeff????? And you went and plastered that blasphemy all over my profile page!!!! LOL!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I'm exhausted. NASCAR, IRL, Golf..... My remote control is wearing out - me too. Hey, all three of the gals are in today's IRL. Whoop woo. Do you think Danika has a chance of a repeat? This was the race. Fisher and Duno are probably out of it as usual.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
That was pure bull shit. Jeeze. Shoot him!!!!! Edwards deserved the win. Piss on NASCAR - I'm taking up knitting.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I'm exhausted. NASCAR, IRL, Golf..... My remote control is wearing out - me too. Hey, all three of the gals are in today's IRL. Whoop woo. Do you think Danika has a chance of a repeat? This was the race. Fisher and Duno are probably out of it as usual.

did you see her on the shape cover??

OMG!! son of a bitch!!! Poor Carl!!