Ying to your Yang...The Happy Thread

lilylove

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! OH NOW, THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY!!!!

Pretty cool about TJ working the day time slot!!! Yipppppeeeee!!!!!!!

PanchoHambre

HEY!!!! Susan and Panch, you teases!!

And Pancho, you aren't going to tell us about your new project?

Lee

oh I don't think it is all that exciting to anyone else... its a proposal for a senior community and assisted living facility ... Its just cool because all I have is a program and a site and a lot of room to think about how to make it all work and this is the part of my job I enjoy (sketching and thinking). Also its a waterfront redevelopment site so a bit more interesting than a lot of the buildings we are just plonking in the burbs.... I just enjoy actually being asked to think at work... and having a boss who I am able to have a dialog with after. If it become a real project it would be really exciting though.

I am also happy because I should be going up to NYC this weekend for some family celebration.... my aunt (moms baby sis) is turning 50 which is crazy because she was a teenager when I was born and so we are more like friends... of course my family cannot plan anything smoothly so god know what we are actually doing... I also hope to catch up with some other friends while I am up there which will be nice.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I will probably jinx the whole thing, I don't know how or why, but, my washer is working!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's spinning better now than it did before it stopped, go figure!! Maybe it was off balance? Don't know if that could have done it or not, but, I DID beat the hell out of it yesterday!! LOL

suziquzie

hey stacy i have an extra washer in the garage you can have......
just right up I35 a little......
come and get it it's yours!!!
:)

suziquzie

I'm EXTREMELY torn on this one...
but mostly, I'm HaPpY!!

DH just accepted a new job.... DAYTIME HOURS!!!
less pay.... more opportunity....overtimepossibilities where there were none....
and I lose 2 days a week at work.

Short term loss for long term gain? God I hope so.

But. I GET A HUSBAND AT NIGHT!!!! YAY!!!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
That calls for a rather ripe remark but I shall refrain.

Well done to DH, its good news all round there.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I am grateful for Monte's friendship and for the friendship I am finding with American Woman. I think we may have a lot in common.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
thkissss.gif

Calicolady

Suzi, do you want more kids? LOL! Just kidding.

Good show, Lefty!

Susan, who the heck are American Girl & Monty?