I'm Pregnant

Deelady

Nope you guys have to wait till the birth ...LOL j/k of course!!

OOPs sorry....not trying to hyjack this thread!!!

buckytom

Grill Master
congrats newn!!!! :a1:

for some reason i'm picturing f-mom as the pipe smoking granny from "the outlaw josey wales".

Deelady

Oooh, oooh, I wanna know, too! Will you tell us right away? Please?

(I think Terry is a nice name for a girl or a boy......I'm just sayin')

LOL But then if we name our baby Terry what will your grandbaby be named??? Cause I'm SURE you already pitched the name to them too ;) :D

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Cause I'm SURE you already pitched the name to them too ;) :D
LOL! Yeah, I did. But - can you believe it - Angel's parents are pitching even harder!!! (What's up with that? I'll bet they will even expect me to share the baby with them!!!)

homecook

LOL! Yeah, I did. But - can you believe it - Angel's parents are pitching even harder!!! (What's up with that? I'll bet they will even expect me to share the baby with them!!!)

That's one good thing about living close to Heather. lol Her in-laws live in Florida. heehee

Well Lollie, I had my youngest at 36, but the change came shortly afterwards.....thank god.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm still waiting for the change - I must be at least partway into it, right? But since there seems to be something in the water - I'm sticking to wine just to be safe.:wink:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
That's one good thing about living close to Heather. lol Her in-laws live in Florida. heehee

Well Lollie, I had my youngest at 36, but the change came shortly afterwards.....thank god.
so did i barb!! and if i get preggie i am gonna strangle bucky!! LOL :kiss: teehee j/k buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut if anyone could figure out how over the internet bucky would be the man!!

CharlieD

good luck and mazal tov. Also keep it quite, please, so my wife doesn't hear this. She wants more children, personaly i'm ready for grand kids.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
FM, no doubt the child will be extra special! I hear that Harvard, Yale and Princeton are already fighting over whether there will be an application.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
OMG - I know he is, Angel! He had me rolling on the floor with some of the names he was coming up with. But I was ready for it - he did the same thing when we were trying to pick a name for Fisher.

Newnork1978

OMG - I know he is, Angel! He had me rolling on the floor with some of the names he was coming up with. But I was ready for it - he did the same thing when we were trying to pick a name for Fisher.

I think he's just gone into this Greek & Roman mythology kick. Right now, every name he's pitched sounds like a disease. Heh! :smile: Oh well. :tongue:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
That's what he was pitching to me, too. (You'll be lucky if your baby gets one as simple as Zeus!) Although he did say he was considering the name "John". No middle name, no last name - just John.

homecook

And what's wrong with John??? LOL

My uncle's bil's daughter named her son Spartacus. They called him Sparky. hahaha He's now about 22.........I wonder what they call him now.

Newnork1978

That's what he was pitching to me, too. (You'll be lucky if your baby gets one as simple as Zeus!) Although he did say he was considering the name "John". No middle name, no last name - just John.

I haven't heard of this "John" idea...but it's hard to keep up with DH's wild name ideas. Hee-hee! :yum:

Newnork1978

And what's wrong with John??? LOL

My uncle's bil's daughter named her son Spartacus. They called him Sparky. hahaha He's now about 22.........I wonder what they call him now.

That's DH's angle, he pitches a Greek/Roman name then immediately offers a nick-name for us to use. Hee-hee!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
He told me he really loves Diogenes and y'all could call him Dio, which might give our Mexican friends pause.