I'm Pregnant

Newnork1978

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for so long. I haven't been feeling quite myself, lately. I'm having a hard time with morning sickness.

As of our first sonogram, this morning, I am 10 weeks pregnant. :bounce:

FM, looks like you're finally going to be a grandmother. :chef:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Another one - someone is feeding through funny recipes here - thats 3 pregnancies on the go now.

Anyway congratulations to you and to FM - very good news.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
WooHoo!!! I'm so glad you finally announced it, Angel! I was having a terrible time trying not to spill it on the board. You know how totally and completely happy y'all have made me with this news. And I know everyone here will be as happy for y'all as I am.
Signed,
Nana Terry

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I wish for you to have a happy healthy baby. Watch out for grandparents. They tend to stop by and get your child all wound up and then give them back to you and go home. I know I have done it a few times. LOL j/k.

Best if this happy time to you and yours.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
congrats!!! good wishes for a pleasant preg and a healthy baby!! LOL

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
That's such wonderful news Angel!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby....and congratulations to you as well FM!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats!!!!! How exciting. Pretty soon you'll be rocking your baby. Ahhh, so sweet. Congrats to grandma Terry also. :thumb:
Cheers! :beer:

Deelady

Awwww congrats!!! We can compare symptoms :D I am now 21 wks yesterday :)

I didnt realize you and FM were related :D Congrats to each of you!!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
What super news, Angel. Congratulations to you, your hubby, your MIL, and all the rest of the family. :)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats, Newnork, Dee, FM, and FooD!

(did I miss anybody?)

:)

Lee

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Wow! This is cause for great celebration! Congratulations to all the expectant moms. Sorry if morning sickness is a problem. Extra special congrats to Nana Terry. (lol) You are too young to be a Nana!

homecook

Congratulations Angel!! What an exciting time in your life...

I'm so happy for you...........my dd is also about 10 weeks (heb1976), your MIL and I are going to be grandmas around the same time. Yippee!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Thanks for all the warm wishes for the newest member of my family! I got to see the sonogram pics yesterday and I swear, this baby is already adorable! Really!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
FM, I have no doubt that the baby is incredibly adorable and can already speak three different languages, play the piano and tap dance!!! Most of all, I am sure that this is going to be one baby that is surrounded by love.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Barb, as for Heather's wee one, I am sure that she/he can do the same! This is such wonderful, happy news. I am thrilled for you!!!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Food--I am so amazed that there are so many talented babies here--I understand that your familie's wee one is also tap dancing and learning several languages....my, what talent in someone so tiny!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
FM, I have no doubt that the baby is incredibly adorable and can already speak three different languages, play the piano and tap dance!!! Most of all, I am sure that this is going to be one baby that is surrounded by love.
LOL! OMG - you nailed me! I'm already imagining taking him or her to the zoo and the museum and to piano lessons.

But since you mentioned it - Nick said that the minute the ultasound technician visualized the baby, it started dancing! (Maybe I should buy some tiny little tap shoes....)

Deelady

I can definately say mine is already tap dancing on my organs...or kick boxing, one of the two!! LOL

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Awww, I remember that, Dee. It was a real pain at night when I was trying to sleep. You're over half-way through now, right?