Good Day Everyone!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
good afternoon everyone!!

i have no urge to cook tonight. pain and lack of sleep are taking a toll!!

someone give me a boot in the keister!! gently!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
good day everyone!!
well i got a few hours sleep last night. it's raining blaaaaaaah

coffee time!! hope your day is starting out nice!!

coffeetiger-650.jpg

homecook

Morning!!!
It's drizzling here too.....perfect blah day. Took my walk and I'm enjoying my coffee...........

It would be much more pleasant if the phone would stop ringing!!!!! Isn't it common courtesy to not call before 9 am????

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Morning!!!
It's drizzling here too.....perfect blah day. Took my walk and I'm enjoying my coffee...........

It would be much more pleasant if the phone would stop ringing!!!!! Isn't it common courtesy to not call before 9 am????
good day sweetie!!

LOL @ the phone mine has rung 4X b4 9AM also. common courtesy wen tout the window along time ago!! i guess they think if their up you should be also!! i know it is rough but try to have a good day sweetie.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
It's raining here too, and I'm doing the happy dance. We need it badly. Lol--I'd rather people call early than late. It really aggravates me when people call around 10pm and just want to chat away.

buckytom

Grill Master
g'mornin' everyone.

rainy here too. my lawn needed it. i hope it's not so much that my tomatoes split, though.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
The coffee tastes terrific as I sit here in the 84 degree cloudless morning while emailing a favorite friend about some future plans.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like a relaxing morning buzz..............

Nothing else to do right now, not that I don't love what I'm doing. DW and I met a realtor at a condo we think we want to lease for a year and the damn lock box code had expired so we couldn't get in. Tomorrow the RE lady will have a real live key. I need to rent ASAP so DW and I can start moving out of our house totally before we close on the sale Aug. 3rd. tomorrow cannot be too soon because we have a lot of chit to move, sell, or give away.

homecook

Well our handyman is coming out today to fix a few things at my mom's condo that the buyer requested. Hopefully by Aug. 5th everthing will be complete!

Newnork1978

Could ya'll send your rain my way. We had clouds and lightening, last night...but whatever it was, it was too far away for us to get the thunder & rain. :glare: I'll take a week or two of rainy bliss over this blistering sun and brown grass any day!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
good late night/very early morning everyone!!

i am thinking about making baking powder biscuits, dipping eggs (over easy), homefries and coffee in a few hours for breakfast.

Newnork1978

good evening everyone!!

how did your day go?

My day was slow starting...had a lazy morning/early afternoon. My BIL, Seb (one of FM's other sons), is visiting us for a couple weeks, and he helped me sort/organize the garage this late afternoon/evening. We got more done in 2 hours than I could have done in 2 days. As payment, I made shrimp & pasta for dinner. I think, as long as I keep feeding him, he'll keep being willing to help with my house-hold projects. Heh!

How was your day, Peep? :bounce:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
My day was slow starting...had a lazy morning/early afternoon. My BIL, Seb (one of FM's other sons), is visiting us for a couple weeks, and he helped me sort/organize the garage this late afternoon/evening. We got more done in 2 hours than I could have done in 2 days. As payment, I made shrimp & pasta for dinner. I think, as long as I keep feeding him, he'll keep being willing to help with my house-hold projects. Heh!

How was your day, Peep? :bounce:
thats a gooooooooooooooooooooood deal i wouldn't mind!! i hate doing the around the house stuff because of pain, but i can cook my buns off!!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Yes, Angel, I do - I leave about 4:45 to catch a train to NYC. Long story short there are only 19 free parking spaces and they are gone by the first train and the others are $600.00 per year.

Goog morning Peep. The day is fine so far, it's early. I have to go to the Bronx early AM if that goes well, it will be a good day.