Moderators Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi all,
I'm needing a little help here. I need members interested in joining Net Cooking Talks Moderator team.

Duties would include finding interesting cooking items and posting them here in an effort to start a discussion. The successful applicants will also be given the powers to remove spam posts and ban members violating Net Cooking Talk rules.

This is your chance to shape the future of this new exciting cooking forum. If interested and you have at least 10 posts PM me to let me know you are interested.

Thanks,
Doc

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good luck to all those who apply! MODing a forum can be hard work but it can also be very rewarding.

Darn .... i thought you were going to toss your hat in the ring Stussy. :D

I know you'll be rather tied up with your new addition to the family.

You sure are right about moderating a growing forum. It is a whole lot of work. Right now it's mostly posting and helping promote the forum ....as we get more members moderation will take more of your time. You also help shape the forum as you'll have more freedom to pursue avenues that interest you.

Stussy's_Angel

I moderate a relationship forum and have recently become the lone mod there. It's also undergoing a HUGE make over which is fortunately being handled by our one admin but it's still pretty intensive work. I won't be joining the Net Cooking mod team (this time) but I've been happily promoting the forum when ever I can.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good luck to you and the HUGE makeover on the other forum. And thanks for stopping by and posting here. That is what I'm after more than anything, to get a few more folks posting regular. Keeps it interesting for us all.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
If you need or want mods I have about 7 years experience on another forum. Let me know.

AC

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I was once banned from the same forum TWICE! Does that qualify me for the job?:bounce::bounce: Oh, and I'm not very stable, but I bake some mean bread.:clap::clap:On second thought, I'm better off being spanked than passing out spankings. Unless..... no, I won't even go there.:yum:

lilylove

Doc.. I'd be more than willing to help out.

I'd be starting at the beginning with no experience though...

but as any one can tell you I do put in long hours!

smiles, Trish

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We are good for mods right now, but I will keep you all in mind next time we have the need to expand our mod team. So far they just have to sit on their hands when they are not posting. And that's the way we like it. The less moderating the better.

Thanks for the offers ....you never know when I'll come a knocking. :D

I'm closing this thread after my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.