2 Tbsp Honey
2 tsp Garlic Butter
2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
Dash of Paprika

Procedure

Pre-heat broiler to 500.

Peel the shrimp but leave the tail on.

In a microwave safe dish (glass measuring cup), melt butter with lemon juice. In a small bowl, add honey and melted butter, lemon juice, and Paprika. Whisk and mix well. Add shrimp. Toss well to coat. Arrange on an broiler safe platter. Drizzle remaining sauce over shrimp. Broil until bubbly and cooked through – about 6 minutes.

I like to broil these on individual broiler plates and serve them straight from the oven. It’s a nice side for steaks, and you can rub the shrimp in the left over sauce on the broiler plate.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Naw man I'm takin the tail off!! LOL. Sounds great, I can see that sitting next to a big ol steak!

lilylove

I don't even need the steak... I just want the shrimp and I want it all...and I want it now.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
mmm MMMM! Wish you had a picture of this, Keltin! I bet the honey made the shrimp brown nicely!

Love the idea of individual broiler plates, too! I have those stainless steel plates that you can broil in and then place into wooden plate holders. Perfect for surf and turf!

I want to try this!

Lee

lilylove

I made a double batch of the sauce ... added scallops and since the broiler and I don't get along very well sauted them on top of the stove.

THIS IS DELISH!!!!

Thanks Keltin!!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Wonderful!! I'm so glad you liked it!! I can't think of anything to cook tonight, so I might make this as well. :biggrin:

homecook

How did I miss this??? I'm putting this on the rotation next week!! Thanks...
I may even take a picture. lol
Barb

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Made it again tonight, so here is a pic.

step1-7.jpg

homecook

Oh thank you.....it's 6 am and now I want to make these for breakfast!!!! I'm definitely making these this week!

Barb