paula deen

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Well living here in Kentucky and I've had a lot of people tell me I no accent at all I attest to the thick southern accents many here do have. I also found many in other southern states are heavy. The same with parts of Louisiana only not southern but creole accents. My wife picks up accents like a parrot, she hears it a couple of times and just falls into it.

two of my best friends live about 10 miles away from each other in Louisiana. one i can understand fully....the other, i have to tell him to slow down because i cant understand him if he talks to fast...lol

if the 2nd one has had a few to drink or starts talking about jambalaya...look out, i cant understand him..lol

joec

Gold Site Supporter
two of my best friends live about 10 miles away from each other in Louisiana. one i can understand fully....the other, i have to tell him to slow down because i cant understand him if he talks to fast...lol

if the 2nd one has had a few to drink or starts talking about jambalaya...look out, i cant understand him..lol

I have grandkids like that too so I can relate. ;)

Calicolady

Oprah had a brief conversation with Paula via Skipe today, and show a clip of her drawers dropping at the South Beach Fest.
AUK!
Her (paula's) face looks alot chunkier than usual.

But the best part of the show was her (oprah's) conversation with Steve Harvey. That guy's always funny!