The Sexy "Iron" chef CatCora!

chowhound

Perhaps this thread has eroded enough for a joke :wink:

Time has passed in heaven and God has three men standing before him; Dean Martin, John Wayne and Rock Hudson.
God tells each man that the time has come to decide if they will remain in heaven, or be sent to hell for eternity. He tells them that in order for him to decide, they will all be sent to earth for one day and confronted with the issue that sent each man to his death bed. If they can abstain from this behavior for 24 hours, they can come back to heaven. If they give in, they will be sent directly to hell in a cloud of smoke. They all agree. Poof, they are sent to earth.

The three men arrive on earth and begin walking down a city sidewalk. They pass by a bar. Dean Martin stops the others and says, "Guys, just one quick drink. We just got here, God won't be watching." And he steps inside the bar and orders a drink. As soon as the liquor touches his lips... Poof, he's gone. John and Rock look at each other, then continue walking.

Just then, someone throws half a lit cigarette out a cab window and it lands at John's feet. He looks at Rock, deep in his eyes, thinks about Dean, life in hell, and quickly bends over to pick it up. Poof, Rock Hudson is gone in a cloud of smoke.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
lol, but I think that it is JoeV's neighbor who is into valances but like I always say, "live and let live".
Many of my DW's friends are jealous of her because of all the things I know how to do, and more importantly, WILLING to do. Too many of them are married to lazy bums who only get off their lazy ass to go to the bar or the golf course and talk big to their other lazy ass friends. I consider myself blessed for all that I bring to the table in our marriage, and don't really care if guys think I'm gay for doing what I'm doing. If they are so sure I'm gay, they can leave me alone with their trophy wife at their vacation home for a week. We'll redecorate the bedroom, put up a privacy barrier around the hot tub, and I'll help her pick out some nice lingerie and swim suits for you to look at after I leave. Still think my door swings that way? Cowards!:yum::yum::yum:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Being a beard can be a lot of fun, albeit a bit strange. It is so sad when family members won't accept partners but will accept friends.

And JoeV, relax. We all know that you are a closeted heterosexual. But honest, it is ok to come out of the closet. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
OK - As Fisher's mom once said Y'all win. I get the naievety award I had to Google Beard. I'm embarrassed.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Joe, I wish we had a "Good Sport" award cuz you definitely deserve it!! Thanks for being macho enough to play along.:respect:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Joe, I wish we had a "Good Sport" award cuz you definitely deserve it!! Thanks for being macho enough to play along.:respect:
Thank You, FM. Hey, I know who and what I am, so why not have some fun with it. In 20 minutes it won't mean anything anyway.:yum: I think it's time for 3 fingers of Black Velvet Reserve. That's some smooth shit! Do gay guys drink Black Velvet? Some of you gay guys chime in here. Don't worry, I won't bite.