What's cooking NCT? 11.15-21.2015

Johnny West

I put some carrot, onion and potato on to simmer and will add buckwheat and wild mushrooms not used in the kniche the other day. It should be an unusual soup.

Johnny West

Here's the soup and it was excellent, if I do say so myself. There was no recipe and made it up on the fly.

FullSizeRender_17.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pasta, cheese (fromage d'affinois in double crème), marcona almonds, & tomato-basil soup w/ cheddar/sour crème chips, too. i made snacks into a semblance of a dinner, of sorts, & drank a pabst, & i'm sleepy enough to fit a nap in.

Johnny West

Tonight it's kale, Italian sausage, and potatoe soup. Sound familiar?

For school lunch I got the veg plate/salade and a double cheese burger. I ate the burger and saved the plate for tomorrow.

Johnny West

The veg plate was not bad - school lunch yesterday was a bacon chicken burger, she gave me a double and only charged me $2. Last night's dinner was leftover pizza.

Tonight will be bagels with salmon spread. I'll stop for bagels, red onion, and tomatoe on my way home from school.

K

Kimchee

Lemon rosemary pork loin medallion with a white wine mushroom sauce. Yup, that's Stove Top stuffing, kicked up with scallions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms and celery. And the standard buttered corn.
I've been experimenting with pan sauces. This one was a bit lemony, but not bad.

Attachments

• LemonRosemaryPorkMedallions.jpg
    LemonRosemaryPorkMedallions.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 156

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Lemon rosemary pork loin medallion with a white wine mushroom sauce. Yup, that's Stove Top stuffing, kicked up with scallions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms and celery. And the standard buttered corn.
I've been experimenting with pan sauces. This one was a bit lemony, but not bad.
Oh my goodness that looks goooooood!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I made pan fried burgers in brown gravy with mashed potato, and then made a dessert concoction of banana pudding with pecan sandies crushed on top.

K

Kimchee

banana pudding with pecan sandies crushed on top.

I'll trade you!!!!

Johnny West

Tonight had to run to the Ford dealer and ended up at the Adriatic Grille for meatballs and linguini. His pomodoro sauce was excellent and garlicky.

FullSizeRender_18.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]