Woman drives to Jail to have.....

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
....sex with an inmate. You think THATS bad? She was drunk as all get-out and.... well..... read the story :ohmy:

FLAGLER BEACH -- A woman who drove to the Flagler County Jail to request a conjugal visit with an inmate ended up behind bars herself.
Flagler County deputies say she was drunk.
Deputies turned Denise Rutledge away Friday afternoon because the facility doesn't allow conjugal visits.
Rutledge parked her car at the jail and went inside for the conjugal visit.

Because of the way the 45-year-old was acting, a deputy went out to her car to give her a field sobriety test.

She failed and a breathalyzer test registered a point .256, more than three times the legal limit.

Rutledge is out of jail on $500 bond

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/2/13/woman_shows_up_for_conjugal_visit_charged_with_dui.html

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It's embarrassing how many "News of the Weird" type stories come out of Florida.

Carl Hiaasen and Randy Wayne White get their ideas from real life down here. I swear it. Florida has more weirdos than California and NY combined.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes the problem with Florida is all of those born there have left leaving the state to the rest. :whistling:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Yes the problem with Florida is all of those born there have left leaving the state to the rest. :whistling:

The state tax and death tax laws are much better than Wisconsin so I'm a FL resident. Although I'm still a Badger through and through, I no longer have to shovel snow. lol

joec

Gold Site Supporter
The state tax and death tax laws are much better than Wisconsin so I'm a FL resident. Although I'm still a Badger through and through, I no longer have to shovel snow. lol

I don't shovel snow either, have a tenant with a cat. I give him a free months rent for the service.