Yet another newbie

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Calicolady

Happy, Happy Birthday, Calico Lady! Wherever you are and whatever is happening in your life (awesome stuff, I hope), the light is on for you here! Drop by when you can - we miss you!

Deelady

Have a wonderful Birthday Calico!!! We do indeed miss having you here!! Hope you are well!

Deelady

Maybe we can send a Group Birthday message out into the W.W.W. and hope she somehow sees it in and around her Birthday.....its worth a shot!!

;)

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter

She was here on 9/28/2009 - I hope she sees this and stops by and says hello, We miss her.

Hope all is well and have a happy Birthday.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Maverick!!

I was scolling thru this section and just found this, thanks so much for the well wishes gang!! I am sorry I wasn't around at the time but I am here now! And very funny video there SK, LOL!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter

She also helps take care of an elderly parent. Happy, healthy birthday calicolady. May you have a year filled with peace, love and joy and those special to share it with.

High Cheese

Saucier
Re: Hello All

lol.gif

BigAl

Wow ,has this place grown since last time I popped in . Been traveling and out and about . Great job Doc!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Vyapti!!

Happy birthday - have a great day full of good food, fun and laughter.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

ok should I be embarrassed about how easily entertained I am?
:)
No need to feel embarrassed. You are in the company of the "loosely wrapped" and "slightly warped." Not that there's anything wrong with that....