Buzz checking in

What kind of cook are you?

• Subsistence - I just struggle to get the family fed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grillin' & Chillin' - if it's not on the grill, don't bother me.

• Cook??? My other half cooks - I just eat.

• Total voters

High Cheese

Saucier
Re: Happy Birthday MexicoKaren

Dayum BT, I almost busted out a tear on that! lol

Happy Birthday MK!!!!!!

In the words of Rose DeWitt Bukater: "Come back.....come back.......come back, come back."

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Thanks Buzz for starting this thread. I had good intentions but got called into a meeting and never got back around to it until now...and I see you did it already. Thanks

Happy Birthday Karen. :happybday1:
Hope retirement is treating you good.
Stop by and say hi when you can.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Happy Birthday! I'm hoping you'll see this thread and consider coming back!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ[/ame]

mhend

Hi!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site...just surfing around and found it. I love to cook and experiment with new recipes, so I am always looking for inspiration. Certainly looks like there is alot of creativity here! Look forward to participating!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Re: Hi!

Hi, mhend! Welcome to NCT! We have some other folks from Alabama, too. Glad to have another Southern cook on board.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Welcome aboard! I look forward to your posts! jump in and have fun!! :clap:

mhend

Thanks everybody! I feel welcome already! I posted a question in the slow cooker section, wanting to kick up a pot roast....any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Welcome to NCT, mhend!!

We are a friendly bunch. Mostly. Most of the time. :flowers:

Lee

mhend

Welcome to NCT, mhend!!

We are a friendly bunch. Mostly. Most of the time. :flowers:

Lee

Thanks Lee. Boston is my favorite city! I went up there back in 01, I think, to catch a couple of Red Sox games at Fenway. I was hooked for life! Go Red Sox!

Newnork1978

591908a3td137da1.jpg

Welcome to NCT, mhend! :wave:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Not really - we just love fresh meat!

Just kidding. The people here really are amazingly kind and caring. I've been blown away more than once by it.

buckytom

Grill Master

Not really - we just love fresh meat!

Just kidding. The people here really are amazingly kind and caring. I've been blown away more than once by it.

and she keeps coming back. sheesh! :huh:

lol, even though we've chatted, here's the official welcome new meat, umm, i mean mhend.

btw, if your gonna be a boston fan, you'll have to learn the new england accent. they say, "red sucks".

practice it like a new yorker; you'll get it.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

and she keeps coming back. sheesh! :huh:

lol, even though we've chatted, here's the official welcome new meat, umm, i mean mhend.

btw, if your gonna be a boston fan, you'll have to learn the new england accent. they say, "red sucks".

practice it like a new yorker; you'll get it.

What New England accent?

Okay, BT, I was going refute the implied (and hardly subtle) criticism of "Red Sucks" ...... but I can't this year. :sad:

But wait'll NEXT YEAR!! :bounce:

Lee

buckytom

Grill Master

wouldn't that be "err ahh, wait 'til next yee-ah"... :wink:

aww, c'mon, it's only may. at least keep our hopes up until september before they're dashed. that's the best part!!!

Newbie from Indianapolis, IN!

Hi everyone! My name is Zoe and I'm a newbie from Indianapolis. I'm not an expert chef, but I am a cooking fanatic.

Also, if you couldn't already tell by my name, I'm a huge Alton Brown fan and try to investigate how things work myself.

Welp, that's about all I have to say. I hope to learn lots and I hope to make some wonderful friends along the way. :)