$20 between my doors

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
just got in a few ago & there was a randomly-placed $20 waiting for me between the doors. i dunno how or why it got there; it just was there. i know it wasn't my own & it wasn't there when i was leaving this morning. some people're so kind. thanx, u unknown person. huh! i'll take an encore~:encore:. anytime!
i certainly wasn't in need of it, tho it made my day. i luv this locale- we give each other stuff all the time, be it food, purses, alcohol, or jewelry, sometimes openly & sometimes hush-hush.
now it's my turn to give someone something. soon!~

Paymaster

just got in a few ago & there was a randomly-placed $20 waiting for me between the doors. i dunno how or why it got there; it just was there. i know it wasn't my own & it wasn't there when i was leaving this morning. some people're so kind. thanx, u unknown person. huh! i'll take an encore~:encore:. anytime!
i certainly wasn't in need of it, tho it made my day. i luv this locale- we give each other stuff all the time, be it food, purses, alcohol, or jewelry, sometimes openly & sometimes hush-hush.
now it's my turn to give someone something. soon!~

Had similar thing happen to me once. Unreturn addressed letter with $50 attached. Said only that God instructed them to send to me. I was in a bind and that was indeed a Godsend!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Random acts of kindness are fun to do. luvs, your willingness to pay it forward is also a great quality. The scripture says "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38

Paymaster

Random acts of kindness are fun to do. luvs, your willingness to pay it forward is also a great quality. The scripture says "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38

That is a good scripture. Heard it Preached on this past weekend.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i appreciate the responses. & thanx, joe. i abide by that term, 'share & share alike.'
u know~

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Your welcome. :)
Hey, that was my line. :yum:

We have a toll bridge tween Ohio and WV. Every once in awhile we'll pay the toll for the car behind us. Sometimes we get a response other times we don't. No matter. I enjoy doing it when the feeling is right.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
that's thoughtful of yinz, doc! an unexpected toll bridge is enough to make u wanna scream. maybe the next person in line really needed that & u just made thier day so much better.

i keep bus tix to give away as i've seen people in need & desperate to get somewhere, or they haven't got the exact change. i know i've fed the fare machine $10's & 'at when the fare was fair- like $1.75 or somethin'.:huh: