Prayers for LuckyTrim on Wednesday

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I can relate to the staples myself as they tend to be uncomfortable when in and hurt like hell coming out. Glad to hear the news at any rate Dan and thanks for keep us informed.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Hi Dan,
Just got to work. The doctor was this morning. They took out the staples. Doctor is very happy with everything. He goes back in a month and he’ll be able to drive in two weeks. So he can drive himself to the doc. He’s not as grumpy as he was. He was trying not to take meds anymore than he could bear. Doc says he should keep on the meds for now. He’s a little uncomfortable right now cause of the drive & the staple removal. (24 staples).
I’m sooo fortunate the way things turned out for Lucky. It was good they got it when they did! It grew maybe 30% since April.
The doctor said it was a very aggressive cancer.
You’ll probably be hearing from Lucky soon. Betcha he’ll be on the computer before the weekend is done. Doc encouraged steps.
Love,
Diane

That is great news! I'm glad they caught it early enough and that he is on his way to recovery.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
all of that is fantastic news!! except the pain part that is. thank you for the update dan.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
What wonderful news! I guess I hadn't really let myself think about how serious this was, but 24 staples is a lot of metal!!! It makes me cringe just to think about it. But I'm relieved to hear that the Doc is so optimistic about having gotten it all. (Now we know why his nickname is Lucky!)

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
to all my Friends here at NCT

Many thanks for all the well-wishes and good Karma...............

I'm not "back" back any stretch, but I'm. "on my way"...............

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and well-wishes, they were needed, and appreciated......

I hope to be able to sit for longer periods after this week-end training...........Daily trivia might be down another week...............

I'm gonna cook something this w/end or pass out trying !!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
to all my Friends here at NCT

Many thanks for all the well-wishes and good Karma...............

I'm not "back" back any stretch, but I'm. "on my way"...............

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and well-wishes, they were needed, and appreciated......

I hope to be able to sit for longer periods after this week-end training...........Daily trivia might be down another week...............

I'm gonna cook something this w/end or pass out trying !!!
don't push yourself just take it easy for awhile. i am glad you are feeling better.

buckytom

Grill Master
lt, do you have someone to go food shopping for you? i mean, i hope you don't have to rely on the staples in your cupboard...

:mrgreen:

glad you'll be back soon. your absence has not been trivial. (someone had to say it.)