Did you buy anything today?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I took my daughter to B&N because she wanted to get 3 books. While I was there I picked up these for me. Books: Blockade Billy - Stephen King, Shutter Island - Dennis Lehane, Lost Symbols - Dan Brown and this DVD for my other daughter - The Birdcage.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice day, Peep!

I have a gift certificate to Barnes & Noble from Christmas, but I haven't had the time to get there yet.

It's such a great store, that I don't like to rush my experience, so I want to wait until I have a couple of hours to browse and enjoy.

I love Stephen King, and try to keep up with him, but I believe he has a couple that I haven't gotten to yet!

Got to see what Harlan Coben has been up to, as well.

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Oh I also got Under the dome by Stephen King. King's Duma Key and Lisey Story were really good.

I have 41 of his books most in hard cover. I love him!! His son Joe King isn't quite as good as dad!!

lilylove

Lets see... a huge jar of pickled garlic... nobody should get near me for a few days as I keep eating it. Very YUMMY!

A jar of fat free garlicy cheese popcorn topper

A GREAT breakfast out at a small cafe in Portland... had Hangtown Fry. Haven't had it in year and was so happy to see it on the menu. This was really much better than mom used to make.

Paul bought a Spotting Scope and some more amo! It's almost hunting season.
and he got some pretty good sugared pecans.

Lefty

Yank
I am waiting on a few purchases I made. I got me and Mrs. Lefty rings and I have a tool bag from Custom Leather Craft. I have a bunch of small tool bags and none are as good as this one. I got the idea from an electricians forum.

201-1539.eps.jpg

I like the 44 pockets and how tools are organized upright. This will make my projects a little more organized to do.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got me and Mrs. Lefty rings.

What?

The heck with the other stuff, let's hear about the rings!

What kind of rings and why and other details!

(I hope this is a romantic story!)

Lee

Lefty

Yank
What?

The heck with the other stuff, let's hear about the rings!

What kind of rings and why and other details!

(I hope this is a romantic story!)

Lee

We are not married, but we got some bands because we have been together for 16 years. We picked up some nice Titanium rings because like us they are bulletproof.

An entertainment center. Actually, I bought it on line about a week ago. It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. It's supposedly more black than brown (I hope), to go with my decor.
1113000184760_500X500.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We are not married, but we got some bands because we have been together for 16 years. We picked up some nice Titanium rings because like us the are bulletproof.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! You are better than married, you romantic dog, you!

Congratulations!

Lee

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
newborn infant items- gifts for thier baptisms- the boy-babies got these bonnets of a couple of blue designs & baby-blue blankies; the girl-baby got a pink blankie & a pastel-purple duo. wrapped/bagged by jake, he also chose the baby gifts kinda by-himself! awwww.

buckytom

Grill Master
i didn't buy anything as spectacular as yous guys today.

congrats lefty (bulletproof? how did you find out?lol).

nice entertainment unit, cc.

leolady, i was just thinking the other day that i'd like a meat slicer. nice find!

i did manage to run out to an italian deli to buy lunch for dw and my boy to split: tuna on a hero roll, and a side of potato salad.

i picked up some amazingly delicious canadian prosciutto while i was there. it's like buttah.

K

Kimchee

Almost bought a new dishwasher, but as usual found the in-store selection to be limited.
Gotta get a GE, don't wanna pay over $400, can't understand why the $279 model looks better than the $359 one. Sigh. I prefer hands-on...

DID buy a couple of sodas and a bag of ice for a cook out. Golly was it hot and humid.

leolady

Shiitake mushroom logs [2], horseradish plant, wild strawberry plants, and a robot coupe r2 processor bowl knife and lid.

Last week I bought several cookbooks, a lily pond liner, and some pink knockout roses.