Smoke King

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I have his home address, but I can see if she will give us the hospitial address. I want to get her permission first before I post his home address.

I think that is a GREAT idea Fisher's Mom... he would chit if panties were sent!!! Not to mention his wife!! You guys are a hoot!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Yea, I would have to pass on the underwear, mine aint lookin so good these past couple of days!!!

buckytom

Grill Master
goin' commando, sattie?

a month? boy, that musta been as lot of smoke.

and what's this with not telling us the grisly details. how are we not supposed to worry if we don't know what not to obsess over? huh?:confused:

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A MONTH???? In the HOSPITAL???? Yikes.

Well, if S.K.'s wife says he's doing well, and doesn't sound worried, it probably isn't life-threatening. Right???

Maybe should chip in and send him a laptop!

Lee

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Sounds serious to me...I wish we had more info so we could worry properly. Thanks for the info, Sattie. Goes without saying, all my good wishes are with him.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for letting us know Sattie. Wishing all the best to Smoke King.

jkath

Sattie, perhaps we could send cards/letters to you, and you could compile them and send them off to SK's wife?

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Ah, back in the habit again!

Please give smoke king my best and let him know that I am keeping him and his wife in my prayers. I am trying very hard not to be worried but it is hard not knowing what is going on. My mind and imagination are wandering and I do not like where they are going.

As for panties, I don't think Mrs. smoke king would be amused. lol Unless they were granny panties or bloomers. Now, those are funny!!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
What would keep someone in the hospital for a month? Do we have any health care professionals here?

Buzz

chowhound

Maybe he's in for guitar buying addiction....

I took care of someone's dog that was in the hospital for over a year. I never did ask her what was wrong. It just didn't seem right, and she didn't offer when she came to pick up the little guy. Her nurse/caretaker drove her.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Hospital stays are no fun!:sad:

Hope all is well and he comes back to smoke us some more!

Oh, and BT, God no!! Keep the tidy whities!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
thank you Sattie for keeping in touch with Mrs.SmokeKing... like jkath said maybe we can send you cards and you could pass them along.

i personally think he needs some brisket or pulled pork sent to him. lord know that hospital food is shitty and i myself would be going crazy without some bbq.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Maybe he's in for guitar buying addiction....

I took care of someone's dog that was in the hospital for over a year. I never did ask her what was wrong. It just didn't seem right, and she didn't offer when she came to pick up the little guy. Her nurse/caretaker drove her.

The dog was in the hospital for over a year? :huh:

Biskit

thank you Sattie for keeping in touch with Mrs.SmokeKing... like jkath said maybe we can send you cards and you could pass them along.

i personally think he needs some brisket or pulled pork sent to him. lord know that hospital food is shitty and i myself would be going crazy without some bbq.

For some hospitals, shitty would be an improvement on their food.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I hust wanted to jump in and say - VewaBlue in a latex nurses outfit and Fisher's Mom in her habit - I sure hope that he is not in for heart problems.

AC

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
If you'll wear the nurse's outfit, I'll wear my nun's habit, Vera. :biggrin:
Absolutely, I'm in for flowers. Sattie, if his wife will give you a mailing address, we could all send cards, letters, panties, whatever. Could you ask her next time? (Not about the panties.)

I knew knew knew there was another one of me out there!

and hell, I'd send panties in the mail...it wouldn't be the first time:whistling:

Calicolady

And for the lighter side and comic relief, we MUST send
Sattie, as she was our first official "DORK For A Day!"

Lefty

Yank
Many hospitals have patient greetings that are free and a great moral booster. I was the Legion Chaplain (SAL) and it was a great and fast way to brighten someones day while they are not 100%. If you find the name of the hospital and his name I would love to send him a greeting. If anyone gets that info, please PM me.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Just my form of humor. I rush out to the mailbox everyday so that DW doesn't get a whiff of my new packages....