The "Breakfast" thread

Embryodad

I had one of those Burger King breakfast egg, sausage, and cheese sandwiches.
Tina mommy buys them so I can keep them in the fridge, and when I want one, just nuke it for 25 seconds, and it's just like it was freshly made.

Embryodad

Had a fried Pork roll with a fried egg and CHeeeeez , on seeded rye toast. Ummm!
Lots of black pepper; and with a couple cups of Krispy Kreme Coffee!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Carolina Cooking - what a beautiful photo!

John, I will never go back to regular cinnamon after trying Vietnamese cinnamon from Penzey's (online). It's almost sweet, without calories!

Those donuts look wonderful!

Lee

Embryodad

This morning, my wife made a Shakshooka for breakfast. ( Israeli Dish ).
Onions & chopped tomatoes fried, and eggs scrambled with that after the liquid is evaporated.

Domestic Goddess

Breakfast actually became lunch, and I had...

A Fried Peanut Butter & Jam Sandwich

A cup of Sunny-D

And a bottle of Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Coffee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I almost never have sweet stuff for meals, but I saw a pint of Maine blueberries in the store and had a hankering for blueberry pancakes.

For dinner!

Boy, hit the spot!

Lee

Attachments

• Blueberry pancakes.JPG
    Blueberry pancakes.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 180

Johnny West

Never heard of a fried peanutbutter sandwich before and will have to try it.

This morning will be the last English muffin and will have to get more later. I'm loving this apple butter I made. :wub:

Johnny West

Never heard of a fried peanutbutter sandwich before and will have to try it.

This morning will be the last English muffin and will have to get more later. I'm loving this apple butter I made. :wub:

Johnny West

I'll have to make it an "Elvis" sandwich as I have a container of bacon jam that needs to be eaten.

This morning it was blueberry bran muffins made from the recipe off the all bran cereal box.

Embryodad

Do I? or Do I not??.....
Make the batter for my Yeast Raised Waffles.
....................................................................................OH WHAT THE HECK!!
It's Sunday tomorrow, and I say "it's Anything U want to eat day!"

SOoooooo! We shall ready the butter, ready the syrup and sugars and Jam, In the fridge overnight, the batter shall rise!
OOoooooo! ... Got Bob Evans Sausage to fry up too.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
bacon~ there is a bacon place here that i hafta look @-- gonna dial my 1 fellow food-junkie & see if he's into dining on pork fat w/ minimal sections of actual meat 4 lunch--

Johnny West

We took Matt to SeaTac this morning and stopped at IKEA for breakfast. Not counting the bacon, this was $2.00, coffee is free.

Attachments

• #######Breakie.jpg
    #######Breakie.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 133

Johnny West

What do you put on your pancakes, John? I think you have said before, but I've forgotten.

Butter and real maple syrup???

Lee

Lee, All I use is butter and real (Canada) maple syrup. I was going to add blueberries but forgot to get them out of the freezer.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'll stop by the diner on the way home from church.
Perhaps the "special"--- 2 eggs any way, toast/bagel/muffin choice- 2 strips of bacon or sausage links- juice -coffee/tea refills.
$5.

Leni

Lee, All I use is butter and real (Canada) maple syrup. I was going to add blueberries but forgot to get them out of the freezer.

To defrost something quickly Johnny just put it in a Ziploc and then into warm water. Another way is to put the item on a heavy aluminum tray or some such thing. Those berries would have been defrosted while you mixed the batter.