It's FRIDAY!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My father said that TGIF was so ingrained into his life, that Friday afternoons are still special to him, long after he's been retired.

I hope I feel that way, too, when it's my turn!

In the meantime, I adore the end of the work-week and the start of the weekend! Best time of the week! Even if I don't have anything special to do .... ESPECIALLY if I don't - then the weekend is my oyster! :clap:

Do you retirees feel that way, or is Friday just another day to you?

Lee
Martini.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I'll be trying to sleep in an airplane! We are waiting to boarrd in Atlanta. I got to the gate kind of early, and aske dthe man if he could imporvee my seats. He looked and said tht he was sorry , but the only thing open was the exit row. I pulled up my sleeve and made a muscle. He smiled and gave us the exit row!

As a rule, on overseas flights, they like to save the exit rows so they can actually see the person siting there. They want someone capable of managing the door.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll be trying to sleep in an airplane! We are waiting to boarrd in Atlanta. I got to the gate kind of early, and aske dthe man if he could imporvee my seats. He looked and said tht he was sorry , but the only thing open was the exit row. I pulled up my sleeve and made a muscle. He smiled and gave us the exit row!

As a rule, on overseas flights, they like to save the exit rows so they can actually see the person siting there. They want someone capable of managing the door.

Bon voyage! Safe flight, Kathy!

Lee