Random Thought Thread!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Why litter at all! I can NOT stand to throw a thing out the window or from the car! Not even a banana peel.

"Oh, but it's biodegradable".

Yeah, so is uranium in 100,000 years! Don't litter!!

homecook

Exactly!!! That is the most disgusting thing!!!
I've been known to say things to people when I see them do that. I'm probably going to get killed some day. LOL

Terry, yeah it's gold and has flowers on it. lol But it works the same!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I’m going through this thread, and looking at the boob comments.

Me?

Yeah, I did read ‘em all! :lol:

Personally, my fetish/fav is small or even flat. Love it! Not a big fan of big ‘uns, but I’m no hater.

Point is, if they’re small, you got love, I’m telling you now!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Personally, my fetish/fav is small or even flat. Love it! Not a big fan of big ‘uns, but I’m no hater.

Point is, if they’re small, you got love, I’m telling you now!!!
Well Darlin', you're gonna be head over heels over me!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
WooHoo! It's Sass! So, what are you wearing tonight? Because Keltin is all worked up and I think those compression stockings would send him over the top!

buckytom

Grill Master
eating a gigantic sausage and hot peppers parm hero, with a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips and ginger ale, then a pint of milk with a half bag of oreos at midnight makes you feel crappy in the morning.

i feel like homer after an all you can eat session at "the flying dutchman"...

homecook

If you don't have anything nice to say about anyone, sit next to me!

I read that in the paper today, it's a sign in a restaurant. It just struck my funny bone! LOL

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I detailed the outside of my pops car. Washed the car and dried it, then used rubbing compound on it. Then I rubbed it all off. Then washed it and dried it. Then I used polishing compound. Then I rubbed THAT all off. Then I washed it again.

Now my throat feels like its burning a little. I think that is acid reflux :yuk::sad:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I detailed the outside of my pops car. Washed the car and dried it, then used rubbing compound on it. Then I rubbed it all off. Then washed it and dried it. Then I used polishing compound. Then I rubbed THAT all off. Then I washed it again.

Now my throat feels like its burning a little. I think that is acid reflux :yuk::sad:

Or thirst, want a Bud Light?