Those Disney people are prudes, that's what they are.... :yum:

Attachments

• Disney.jpg
    Disney.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 180

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Now...I may be wrong....but the street looks suspiciously like Bourbon Street, everyone is wearing beads, the daughter is carrying a go-cup...

I got a feeling they are in New Orleans....:tongue:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:D ....What is that part of Disney that is made up like different parts of the world? They must be in the New Orleans part of Disney. LOL :yum:
I bet goofey would have let them stay. He's cool. :thumb: :D

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Now...I may be wrong....but the street looks suspiciously like Bourbon Street, everyone is wearing beads, the daughter is carrying a go-cup...

I got a feeling they are in New Orleans....:tongue:

They got kicked out of Anaheim so they went elsewhere. I'll bet they didn't take a plane though..... :yum:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
This pic really screws with my head. At first I though it was just a shirt, but after close inspection, it's just holes in the shirt dressed up. Wild.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well being a old man I would settle for either set so they are welcome to visit Kentucky as this I was told by Dan tonight is the land of beautiful horses and fast women, which is true as far as I've seen. :yum::yum::yum:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
After I got done looking at her mickeys I started to look at her eyes. That woman is crazier than a crackhouse rat! This is who she reminds me of:

mt1135661420.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Did you notice the guy on the right is using his eyes to stare a hole in Mickey??? :lol:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Not to mention the kind of family love that lets a daughter pull her tatas out and stand next to dad....:shock:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not to mention the kind of family love that lets a daughter pull her tatas out and stand next to dad....:shock:
What makes you think that's her dad? For no good reason, I doubt that it is. If her dad is there I suspect he's chasing other bazooms .... or sitting in a bar being entertained. :D

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I see a bit of a family resemblance...younger woman and older woman have the same nose...younger woman and guy with glasses have the same chin....
All speculation of course, I just see some similar facial features.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter

Jeeze. Vera. I'll be happy to remove the entire thread from view if it somehow offends a person who used to work in the adult film industry. Really?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, Buzz..............I'm kidding...I am sooooooooooooooo not offended by that picture!

I've been sitting here for days wondering how they came up with such a great idea! It would have been great ah....session....material, :kiss::kiss:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
oh hell yes!!!! Sometimes, it's a cousin...but every family has one! I'm going to New Orleans again next month....I'm going to pay very close attention to the signs on Bourbon street, looking for this place. If I can find it, I'll take my own :excl::excl: picture!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
oh hell yes!!!! Sometimes, it's a cousin...but every family has one! I'm going to New Orleans again next month....I'm going to pay very close attention to the signs on Bourbon street, looking for this place. If I can find it, I'll take my own :excl::excl: picture!!

AND, you have to post it HERE, Sweetie. :yum: