They are real!!!

Lefty

Yank
Jj4pO.jpg

homecook

Ok, maybe it's lack of sleep and I'm not seeing too well. What kind of animals are they??? I won't embarass myself by guessing. lol

bowlingshirt

I'm very disappointed with the pic. When I open a thread titled "They are real!!!", I was expecting a pic of a girl with giant boobies :sad:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yep grand daughter's favorite movie from age 4 to 10. We woke up every morning with sitting on the foot of our bed watching it on our VCR.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
OMG! You are so right!!! (But you need to seek help for this RR obsession, Buzz.)

I did, but it turned out my shrink was obsessed with Emeril Lagasse so the situation was hopeless. I did more for her than she for me although I was nice about it and did not charge for my services.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
LOL!!! I thought you and I were past the age where we could get away with charging for our "services".

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Probably any special requests would cost extra. Are you thinking about golf pants and shoes? LOL

They had another ad for a "buff guy who would come and clean your house shirtless".
(He wasn't that buff....)

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Probably any special requests would cost extra. Are you thinking about golf pants and shoes? LOL

They had another ad for a "buff guy who would come and clean your house shirtless".
(He wasn't that buff....)

"golf pants" - that is so 70's

So I guess he posted a picture.... (not looking)

I tell ya, this economy is bringing us out of our cocoons.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
No, he didn't post a picture - um, a friend used his services....

Golf pants aren't around anymore??? No hideous plaids or day-glo green on the course anymore?