New toilet

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
we had to get a new toilet for our #3 bathroom and it's strange. Anyone seen one like this before?? I don't know how many times dh has flushed the damn thing already!!
:yum::yum::yum:

hell, it didn't do like it's suppose to, lol. I don't know if you can see it when you click on it or not. let me know

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Yep. I clicked it and it took me to your Photobucket page where the video played just fine.

I watched it twice!

ok....three times. :lol:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Redneck? I resemble that remark!! :yum:

You sound great. Very nice voice! Not "red" at all! :kiss:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
So your husband is so freaking inthused with a toilet. :yum: Now all he needs to learn it to put down the set right. :dizzy:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I have to admit, with all the toilets I've installed, I have not come across this one. My only problem with the new low volume flush toilets is that most of them do a poor job of moving solid waste. They do OK with moving liquids, but solids often take two or more flushes to clear the bowl. So much for saving water.
All I can say is "Good Luck!"

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
JoeC, he never put the seat down!! LOL

JoeV, my husband has done remodeling and maintenance for 25 years and this is the first he has seen too. He just kept saying WTH is this and then used and kept flushing it,lol

thank you vera!:D

lilylove

Different for sure!

Gotta hate those low flow toilets... I swear ours gets clogged every other time hubby uses it. BOOOO-HISSSSSS!

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I want one of these........

American-Standard-2282010.020-rw-40995-11055.jpg

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I agree lifesaver with the one you want. :)

Boo Hiss for the ecological 1.5 GPH units. It is proven that they have to be cycled several times and yes, a plunger left beside the unit is advisable.

Lids - Both down every time.

Wasabi

This is what I learned today about the low flow toilets after I had to unplug it today after my dad used it. When you do #1, just flush. #2, hold down the flush handle till the water goes down. :D

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
remind me not to go to TG's on a saturday night for entertainment... the conversation will go something like this...:yum:

"Son i gots to shows ya this new fandangled thang right-cheer..." wooooooshhhh....lmao:yum::yum::yum:

"lets me shows you again son...." wooooooooshhhh...lmao:yum::yum::yum:

sorry TG...nice toilet..lol

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I come from a family of stuborn people :mrgreen: so i still want one of these :mrgreen:

Only with a lid and i don't care what kind of line it needs... that can be put in place too. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Now that's a party! A few beers and we all gather round the crapper for a few good flushes!! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
just need to put a motion sensor on it...when done, it flushes by itself, the toilet seat comes down automatically and you are set for life..lol

I come from a family of stuborn people :mrgreen: so i still want one of these :mrgreen:

Only with a lid and i don't care what kind of line it needs... that can be put in place too. :mrgreen::mrgreen: