Don't know why I can no longer post pictures here?

Domestic Goddess

I wanted to post a few pictures here, but for some reason when I click onto the "Insert Image", it doesn't appear (or pop up). Don't know why this is happening? I thought I'd bring this to the forums attention.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
DG,

If you click "Go Advanced" under the text box, then click the paper clip icon, the Browse box will pop up and allow you to grab the photo you want from your computer.

Lee

Domestic Goddess

DG,

If you click "Go Advanced" under the text box, then click the paper clip icon, the Browse box will pop up and allow you to grab the photo you want from your computer.

Lee

Lee, I did that, and still the browser box "does not" pop up!

The picture only came up after I added an
after the link to the image.

Guess I'll just be adding those IMG's (for now), as I now that works for me.

Thank you Lee for responding so quickly to my question. I appreciate all your help!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I think there are multiple ways to get an image in your post.
I do the go advanced and then click the 'manage attachment' button way down under the submit button. This will bring up a pop up.
If you have pop up's disabled that might be what the problem is. sometimes a little window will appear asking you if you want to allow this pop up and that will get you the capability to select an image.
Please try that and if that does not work tell me as much detail as possible and I will try to help. Your account had permissions to post images, I checked that.

Domestic Goddess

I think there are multiple ways to get an image in your post. I do the go advanced and then click the 'manage attachment' button way down under the submit button. This will bring up a pop up. If you have pop up's disabled that might be what the problem is. sometimes a little window will appear asking you if you want to allow this pop up and that will get you the capability to select an image. Please try that and if that does not work tell me as much detail as possible and I will try to help. Your account had permissions to post images, I checked that.

Doc, I did a test and did as you stated to do, but there was still no "pop up". Only me applying the allows the pictures to be shown.

Over a week ago, I had problems with pop-ups appearing on my screen, and couldn't get rid of them. Actually they made matters worse, and you might say... killed my computer. After we tried another computer, my husband made sure this one blocked all pop-ups, so that's probably why I have to load pictures up differently at this forum and at another.[/SIZE]

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, that would be the issue. Watch closely sometimes the pop up blocker will let you allow some pop ups, such as this for posting pics. In FireFox the small banner will be across the top of the page if you select allow it will 'pop up'. Good luck.