1/8 teaspoon pepper, black ground
1 tablespoon mustard, dijon-style
1 tablespoon oil, olive
1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 ounces asparagus
1 clove garlic, minced
* salt to taste

Preparation

1. Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions, Drain.

2. While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a small nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour; cook until bubbly. Gradually stir in the milk, cooking and stirring until thickened. Add the salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard.

3. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Saute the shrimp, asparagus, and garlic over medium heat just until the shrimp are cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes.

4. In a large warmed bowl, combine the fettuccine, the shrimp mixture, and sauce; toss to mix well. Serve immediately.

Last edited:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
It sounds good with two exceptions using margarine and omitting the salt for the fettuccine when cooking. Pasta won't adsorb the salt but it controls the boiling point and as for the margarine, ugh.....

I did save it though and will try it for sure.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
It sounds good with two exceptions using margarine and omitting the salt for the fettuccine when cooking. Pasta won't adsorb the salt but it controls the boiling point and as for the margarine, ugh.....

I did save it though and will try it for sure.

There ya go Joe.
Fixed it for ya! :brows::yum:

KKsMom

Blond Member
I think it sounds delicious!!! Now, if I could just get my hubby to like asparagus I might be able to cook this.