Master's for the Golfers

joec

Gold Site Supporter
The whole day was amazing from Woods and Mickelson moving from 4 up to be a shot or two behind until 17 and 18. They both put on a golf clinic today. Now I would of loved to see Perry win as both the oldest player and a local favorite around here but Cabrera played great at the end.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I wish I had a chance to see it! Alas my loud mouth intoxicated relative/cousin kept changing the damn channel! grrrrrrrrrrrr.......

joec

Gold Site Supporter
That is why I have 3 TV with the third right here in a window on my computer.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Well I was at my aunts house and the loud mouth was her son. Jerk has 15 beers and then talks like he is a king of knowledge.

He has a case of beer, drives and never gets caught. I dont get it. _Plus his stomach is HUGE and the dude has gout and arthritis.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I was cheer leading for Kenny Perry all day and the bugger collapsed on the back nine. Boogieing the last two holes shows why he's never won a major and never will. Too bad, I've met him and nicer guy doesn't exist on the tour.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Even so Buzz this is one of the best I've seen todate.

Better than Normans collapse? Or the Nicklaus win in '86?

It wasn't fun watching Perry choke his guts out. It was a good one though - lots of contenders all day today.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Like I said earlier that Mickelson and Woods put on a clinic today on how to play the game. Really was some great golf today.