Chicken breasts tenderloin

Derek

Banned
Ok, I have Chicken Breast tenderloin and I would like to use my new tool, The flavor injector.

What would you guys suggest I inject into the chicken to make it taste better and to make it taste good?​

I was thinking of Cayanee powder, Habenero powder, Roasted garlic minched garlic with melted butter for the injection sauce.​

Then I would sear it in the iron skillet for about 8 minutes total, then finish it off in the oven!​

What do you gals and guys think?

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
My dad used to use piri piri sauce. I think your mix will work, but a little spicy for my taste

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Are you talking about the large chicken breast muscle, or the smaller tenderloin (sometimes called a finger) located on the back of the breast? The tenderloin is too small for injection, but a breast can handle it.

Derek

Banned
My dad used to use piri piri sauce. I think your mix will work, but a little spicy for my taste
piri piri sauce?

Are you talking about the large chicken breast muscle, or the smaller tenderloin (sometimes called a finger) located on the back of the breast? The tenderloin is too small for injection, but a breast can handle it.
Talking about the main breast part, Ok they must have labeled it wrong then, I will have to show you guys the label.

buckytom

Grill Master
yeah, are you sure you're talking tenderloins? aka chicken fingers?

umm, i mean, i guess you could inject them. then i'd dip in egg, bread them with seasoned crumbs and fry them in evoo. sort of a spicy chicken finger.

but, if we are taking chicken tenderloins, then i'd make my recipe for limey thymey chicken piccata: http://www.recipezaar.com/Lymey-Thymey-Chicken-Piccata-256097

(is it ok to link my recipe from elsewhere? or should i copy/paste?)

Derek

Banned
Guy's, they're actually called tenderloins and they are superb, I normally hate chicken.

So you know they must be damn good.

buckytom

Grill Master
ok, more info needed.
are they boneless? are they shaped sorta like a long thin chicken breast (rounded at one end, more pointed at the other) maybe 2 inches wide and 5 or 6 inches long? do they have a visible tendon running through them?

Derek

Banned
ok, more info needed.
are they boneless? are they shaped sorta like a long thin chicken breast (rounded at one end, more pointed at the other) maybe 2 inches wide and 5 or 6 inches long? do they have a visible tendon running through them?
Yes to everything mate, but I cut them into small cubes and use them in stews, jambalaya.

buckytom

Grill Master
yep, they're chicken tenders, or tenderloins (unlike the tenderloin from other animals. you know, from the muscle next to the spine).

they are the best part of the breast.

if you want the best chicken nuggets that you've ever had, do what i suggested. cut them in half or thirds, dip in a beaten egg, then into italian seasoned breadcrumbs. fry gently in evoo on both sides for just a coupla minutes each side, just until the coating turns golden. don't overcook them.

leave them whole, pound down a little, bread 'em up, and make chicken parm.

or, you could try this: http://www.recipezaar.com/Lymey-Thymey-Chicken-Piccata-256097

they're great seasoned and grilled too, or even dredged in cornstarch and wokked with veggies and garlic sauce, or the chinese sauce of your liking..

or, how about flouring them whole, cooking on each side in canola oil, dumping in a can of mushrooms, and the juice and zest of a lemon, and some butter.

Derek

Banned
yep, they're chicken tenders, or tenderloins (unlike the tenderloin from other animals. you know, from the muscle next to the spine).

they are the best part of the breast.

if you want the best chicken nuggets that you've ever had, do what i suggested. cut them in half or thirds, dip in a beaten egg, then into italian seasoned breadcrumbs. fry gently in evoo on both sides for just a coupla minutes each side, just until the coating turns golden. don't overcook them.

leave them whole, pound down a little, bread 'em up, and make chicken parm.

or, you could try this: http://www.recipezaar.com/Lymey-Thymey-Chicken-Piccata-256097

they're great seasoned and grilled too, or even dredged in cornstarch and wokked with veggies and garlic sauce, or the chinese sauce of your liking..

or, how about flouring them whole, cooking on each side in canola oil, dumping in a can of mushrooms, and the juice and zest of a lemon, and some butter.
Thank you BuckyTom, I don't like breaded chicken or even shake and bake style chicken like kcf, I really only have it one way with butter, and or shredded.