Great Deal on Hattori 240mm HD Damascus Gyuto Chef's Knife

FryBoy

This was buried in another thread, but it's such a good deal that I thought it should have its own thread so anyone interested will be more likely to see it.

World Knives (www.worldknives.com) has the highly regarded Hattori HD Damascus 240mm (9½-inch blade) Guyto chef's knife on sale for $167.95 plus $5.95 shipping and insurance, no tax outside of Washington State. The regular price for this knife from World Knives is $205.95; the lowest price I've found elsewhere is $184.99, although few dealers have any in stock.

The only catch is that you have to join World Knife's Gold Club (http://www.worldknives.com/goldclub.php) to get the sale price. Membership is free, and there are no obligations other than giving them your e-mail address so they can send you messages regarding their monthly specials for club members. It's a good outfit -- I've bought many knives from them over the last few years and never had a problem. (Note -- the Gold Club link may not work until you join.)

My knife arrived yesterday, and I'm extremely happy with it. Here it is:

Attachments

• Hattori 240mm Gyuto #2.jpg
    Hattori 240mm Gyuto #2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 686

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have a couple of the FH line a paring and petty as well as a cleaver. The only HD I own is the one shown a boning knife with a custom fish handle.

Attachments

• FishHattoriHoniseki.jpg
    FishHattoriHoniseki.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 355