Keurig bit the dust?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Yup, could be.:twak:
This is the second time I've had problems with these machines.
So it's wait and see if we can figure out the problem or just pitch it and get another one.

Attachments

• 20180308_113751-614x614.jpg
    20180308_113751-614x614.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 222

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Yup, could be.:twak:
This is the second time I've had problems with these machines.
So it's wait and see if we can figure out the problem or just pitch it and get another one.

We usually get several years out of one before it quits. I put the filter option thing in the reservoir and flush it with vinegar couple times of year.

Last one we got Beth found it on an online yard sale. Almost new and gave $25 for it. Folks had upgraded to a fancier model.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
The problem with this one came toward the end of the last brew.
During that sound it makes, it stopped halfway on it's way to a 12 oz cup setting.

I think I'll shop around for one of the newer versions.
Thanks Jim.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
The problem with this one came toward the end of the last brew.
During that sound it makes, it stopped halfway on it's way to a 12 oz cup setting.

One of ours that died did exactly the same. Never brewed again :(

Another did that and would brew again but much less in the cup. I cleaned it and it lasted a while longer before something else happened.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Bump!
New, well not exactly new.
My son Jeff had this and never used it.
Now it's Mommy's.
:D
He even gave me all the Green Mountain Kcups to go with it.
20180903_084037-592x496.jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
I was going to get one of those, but I settled for a elcheapo Mr. Coffee machine instead. It makes good coffee & I didn't pay much for it. Keurigs can be expensive! :bonk::piesmiley1:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I was going to get one of those, but I settled for a elcheapo Mr. Coffee machine instead. It makes good coffee & I didn't pay much for it. Keurigs can be expensive! :bonk::piesmiley1:
I told him I'd consider it an early Christmas present lol

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice score, Sass! I like the color - I don't think I've ever seen a Keurig in any color other than black.

Like the Model T.

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I personally don't like single serve coffee machines. The coffee never seems strong enough. I like my Cuisinart Grind N Brew. Fresh ground coffee is so good. IMHO

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I personally don't like single serve coffee machines. The coffee never seems strong enough. I like my Cuisinart Grind N Brew. Fresh ground coffee is so good. IMHO

Peeps, I have the Green Mountain Dark Magic and Sumatra right now from what he gave me that he had.
One cup of either is a very strong dark roast.
I normally buy the Dunkin Donuts blends too and will when these are gone, as well as The Original Donut Shop brand.
That's good too.
I also grab a coffee when I am out and about.
Cause I'm a coffee freak. Lol

Yeah, try a Cuisinart! Some of them let you preset the brewing time, so that you have freshly made coffee in the morning. :WitchBrewsSmiley:

Shermie, it only takes but a minute for the water to heat, pop in the pod and we're off!!