Ah, a forum for freaks like me..

CharlieD

Just don't tell Tony Burdain that you are vegetarian. And you'lll be ok.

As far as freaks go I suppose I'd be also a freak, I keep kosher.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
You're not a freak...just little weird.:yum: I'm an omnivore, but often enjoy a vegetarian meal. Thanks for not preaching to us, and we'll reciprocate in kind.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Vegetarians are not freaks - I've had some good friends who are vegetarian. I also enjoy an occasional vegetarian meal and I try to include vegetarian dishes whe I am teching my cooking classes.

CharlieD

I am just not going to repeat what Tony said about vegetarians.:wink:

Don't we have just a plain Smile smily?

FryBoy

I'm not a vegetarian, but I'm not one of those guys who thinks a meal must have a giant slab 'o meat as its centerpiece. I have some freaky good vegetarian recipes, some vegan but mostly lacto-ovo. Wadda ya like?

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
If the food is good, and fills me up then it doesn't really matter what's in it (or not in it)...

PanchoHambre

Yep Larry you are hooked up with your own forum!

Not a Vegetarian but only started really cooking meat fairly recently as I have lived with Vegetarians and leaned to cook with many vegetarian friends so whenever I was entertaining it was just easier to go veggie. My first cookbook was a Moosewood and I still use it.
I shared an apartment with a Vegetarian for a long time and she was an amazing cook and alot of what I know about food comes from her.
I still cook alot of Vegetarian dishes

Could never do Vegan though.... love the cheese too much.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter

Attachments

• riding a hog.jpg
    riding a hog.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 155

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I tried to be a vegetarian but I have some health issues that made it too difficult. I do love vegetarian meals though. I also have the Moosewood and Enchanted Broccoli Forest books and Edward Espy Brown's books and even Green on Greens.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i am not a vegetarian but Mrs.Bam prefers to eat more vegetables than meat so i have alot of meatless recipes...

time to post some for you