hyMf81M.jpg

3...2...1... End of bouquet

K06n90e.jpg

if-i-fits-i-sits-food-bowl-edition_o_1712469.jpg

funny-cats-box-together-fits-sits.jpg

ed9a7d76a527bfeb6a0572a56871f907.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Years ago when DD was still at home, she's pushing 40 now, I had an ankle bracelet disappear. We looked all over and couldn't find it anywhere. I figured one of DD's friends liked it and had sticky fingers, and resolved to be more careful about leaving jewelry out.

A couple months previously, Dogboa had brought home a little kitten that had wandered up to him when he was out walking our 90+ pound dog. She was about as big as the dog's nose. Lucky she was a gentle dog because that kitten walked right up to them without any hesitation. She was very young, probably just barely weaned. We figured something happened to her mother.

Anyway, a year or so after the bracelet went missing, we were moving a big armoire to clean behind it. Guess what we found? You guessed it, a kollecshun (like above)! My anklet was there, as well as some ribbons and strings of beads from a craft project DD and I had done, plus various other small items. The bad thing about for Miss Kitty though was that she had gotten too big to get behind the armoire to get to her kollecshun.

Just recently, we had a cold snap in Florida. Our DD lives on the west coast of FL and it's always a bit cooler (about 10 degrees where she lives) than it is on the east coast. She has a chihuahua that weighs just over 6 pounds, as well as an Australian Shepherd and 2 pretty good size cats. The chihuahua (Gumbo) sleeps in a pocket bed that has a flap he can get underneath to get warm. He is the baby of the house by about 3 years, and EXTREMELY spoiled, a horrible mamma's baby. The male cat, a siamese mix, (Ghost) can't stand him, the female cat (Majik) mostly tolerates him and will occasionally play with him when she's in the mood. DD got up on 1 of those cold mornings and noticed Gumbo didn't come running to her like he usually does. She called him and he still didn't come, so she started looking for him. When she went back to the bedroom to check his bed, she saw Majik laying at the front of Gumbo's bed and noticed there was lots of squirming going on underneath the bed flap. She ended up having to pick Majik up because she wouldn't get up and out popped Gumbo. Majik outweighs him by several pounds and he wasn't able to push her away. We laughed when she told me about it and decided that Majik was in one of her intolerant moods and was trying to do away with the little pest, though in reality it was probably that she found a nice warm nest she preferred (she has her own bed) and just didn't want to get up.