Reef Aquarium stuff......

suziquzie

I don't know that anyone here is into this but DH needs to get rid of his 150 gal aquarium and all contents....... corals, live rock, a couple fish, lights.... all of it or some it doesn't matter.

We just can't keep up with it right now as well as it should be, and it's adding moisture problems to the house, so we're willing to let stuff go pretty cheap.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You are a bit late for me to want it. We had a room in the house we sold in '69 that was the tank room. We had 40 tanks in there from 30 gallon up to a 200 gallon saltwater tank. The tanks were built into the room and sold it all with the house.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
The room was fun though, bean bag chairs, light from the tanks only and it was very relaxing really. I sure do miss that house but no work at the time in Miami forcing me to move to Texas. Couldn't rent in Texas and pay the mortgage on that house in Florida too, especially on the pay difference between Florida and Texas in those days. Took about a $4 per hour pay cut going to Texas but cheaper there to live. I only lasted 10 more years as a sheet metal worker giving it up completely in 80.

K

Kimchee

I would suggest listing it on your local Craigslist, if you are comfortable with that.

suziquzie

NO he decided to wait til after the holidays and people start getting tax returns to blow on stupid stuff. :D
If it's up on Craigslist or somewhere by June I'll do a jig........ :/