Answer a question with a question!

lilylove

well... do you know... I have to go make HIM some dinner because HE is finally coming home??

See ya tomorrow?

High Cheese

Saucier
Isn't sleep for babies and the weak?

pacifier.gif

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
are you serious? TGM is DS????:clap:

Absolutely!!! Did you know he may not appreciate me for outing him? HAHAHA!
Oblitory question: What? You didn't already know that?

I've outed him a number of times on here. I can't help but call him Sushi because of the other forums where he is DS.
HE is the reason for this forum. I had an extra VB license and he was rather down because of getting kicked off of DC ...so he talked me into opening a cooking forum.
FYI: I'm not a cook, but I love to eat. :D

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Oblitory question: What? You didn't already know that?

I've outed him a number of times on here. I can't help but call him Sushi because of the other forums where he is DS.
HE is the reason for this forum. I had an extra VB license and he was rather down because of getting kicked off of DC ...so he talked me into opening a cooking forum.
FYI: I'm not a cook, but I love to eat. :D

And that is why I'm "unfishy" had to separate myself from the fishy one????? :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Like Doc, I'm much better at eating than cooking?????

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
And that is why I'm "unfishy" had to separate myself from the fishy one? :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Like Doc, I'm much better at eating than cooking?

Jim
Jim, what's the matter with you man? You forgot to ask the obligatory question. :pat:
Remember this is a question thread.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Is my post ok now that I've added question marks to it?
Do you think it's okay now? I don't. Putting a question mark after a sentence don't cut it. :yum: :poke: couldn't resist.

When I started my reply to you no question marks were there ....I was interupted and just now got back and dang if you didn't add the marks.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Putting a question mark after a sentence don't cut it. :yum: :poke: couldn't resist.

Hey! I thought we didn't have grammer police here. What happened?

I added some more question marks. Is it ok now?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dang, where did the grammar police come from? :yum: (sorry Jim) :hide: