Tattoos ?

Galvatron

Talking of Tattoos and Ozzy heres mine...

20 years old these ....

Attachments

• SDC10730.JPG
    SDC10730.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 131
  • SDC10731.JPG
    SDC10731.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 124

smoke king

Banned
Got a new one just last night! Found a new artist and I am sticking with her!! (thanks Jen!)

Attachments

• Close Up of TD Tat 1.jpg
    Close Up of TD Tat 1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 112

smoke king

Banned
Thanks! I wish I could take credit for the artwork, but all I did was give her a picture of my guitar, and she took it from there-she is a talented young lady!

lol-I had to beg her to "sign" it. I told her when shes famous I could tell everyone that I had a "Jen"!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Nice Bob, very nice!! BUT......I have to ask....DO YOU? Wang them that is???????? :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
CARP! Ok.....:doh:

So, uh.....what is TWANG Dragons then? A band or group name?

Yeah......feeling pretty small about now! Ho-Lee-Cow! :yum:

smoke king

Banned
The Dragons are a great (IMO) insurgent country band out of Milwaukee, and some really good friends of mine. 3 albums, another in the can, and heading out to England (again) to do some shows over there in a few weeks. I personally love their music, but I really respect the fact that even though they haven't achieved "success" as its defined by the industry, they keep on plugging ahead. If they never chart anything, they will still represent to me what music is all about-so out of respect, I put em' on my arm !!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP7rjKdOSkU[/ame]

And ol' Tommy (guitar) has got some serious chops........

buckytom

Grill Master
neat, sk!!! :clap:

ok, so i'm building up the courage to get my first tatt. i found a pic of ozzy's tattoo, and a good studio. the girl at the counter of our favourite sandwich shop has a very colourful green tattoo on her shoulder, so i asked who did it. it was a by a guy named agent at screaming ink in paramus nj.

ozzy's tatt was a green, thorny vine, so i'm hoping for good colour.

now i have to decide where to get it. forearm, upper arm, wrist... lol, just no tramp stamp.

ozzy always seemed to hike and ski on my left, so i was thinking left upper arm or shoulder.

smoke king

Banned
Alright BT!! I gotta warn you though, its true what they say-once you have one, you'll want another! Damn things are addictive! That sounds really cool!

Ever since I got my first (at 49 y.o.) I have an ever growing file of stuff, ideas, etc. Funny you should mention a "vine"-I was thinking of doing some sort of vine down my arm, and in each leaf, or flower, the names of people closest to me- my wife, my kids, my grandkids, etc.

I was hesitant at first, but I finally came to the conclusion that as long as the tatt meant something to me, I wouldn't tire of it, and so far thats proven right.

I can tell you that the old saying is true-"Good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good!"

Keep me posted !!!

smoke king

Banned
Great ink Smoke!! How's that itch???

Thanx! Not so bad. In fact, this gal put me onto the "H2ocean" aftercare kit-its a foam soap, the lotion, and then a night foam. This is the best I've ever healed-it'll be clean by the end of the week!

unfortunately, its gonna be 95 degrees today, and I can't swim unless I wrap it in cling wrap-guess I'll just stay in the a/c and booze it!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
this morning i viewed these pix & statues while attending Mass & there was a depiction i adored. if they allow, i'll get a pic, give that to my tattoo-guy; if he properly demonstrates his skill-level duping that pic, i'll make an appointment. that'd be inked opposite my rosary tatoo; lower-right forearm for the placement of this 1.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
this morning i viewed these pix & statues while attending Mass & there was a depiction i adored. if they allow, i'll get a pic, give that to my tattoo-guy; if he properly demonstrates his skill-level duping that pic, i'll make an appointment. that'd be inked opposite my rosary tatoo; lower-right forearm for the placement of this 1.

Sounds like a plan, Luvs. What was the depiction you adored?
I've always wanted to get a rosary tatted on me somewhere, shoulder maybe?
As for now, I'll just have the one.
A heart on my lower back, surrounded by ivy vines, in memory of my beautiful Steven.

my tattoo.jpg

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Cripes, looking back.. I just realized I'd already posted the tatt in this thread LOL
Oh well.....:lol:

lilylove

:applause:where are you having it placed, Lily?

90% sure it will be on the lower outside of my left leg... above the ankle but lower than the knee. :) I might still chicken out though. I don't do pain very well. It's taken me 20 years to find the one I want so hopefully I'll go through with it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
90% sure it will be on the lower outside of my left leg... above the ankle but lower than the knee. :) I might still chicken out though. I don't do pain very well. It's taken me 20 years to find the one I want so hopefully I'll go through with it.
You only live once! lol
Speaking for myself, the pain wasn't that bad, once they start filling in the ink, it's almost like your body settles in and becomes one with the pain.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
'afternoon, sass!~
that tat..... there is a statue of the Lord on the cross.