went to the 2nd hand store today

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
sometimes i really love the second hand stores around here and sometimes they are just overpriced.

anyways..this is what i found today for $1.99.

6" Henckels Boning knife.. no knicks out of the blade and looks like it has never been sharpened..

my first Henckel :thumb:

11201160.jpg

babe

i found an old fashioned bread box at salvation army. made of wood with tile insets in front. tiles are white with blue flowers. the box itself was banged up so painted it white. love it . it is fun to find a treasure.

gadzooks

Nice knife, nice price, Jeff. Way to go. Be careful, though. A few good deals like that and you will end up a thrift store junkie.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Nice knife, nice price, Jeff. Way to go. Be careful, though. A few good deals like that and you will end up a thrift store junkie.

everytime i go to this place i always check out the knives... they always have the blades taped so its like hitting the lottery... peel the tape away and you might win one..lol

gadzooks

everytime i go to this place i always check out the knives... they always have the blades taped so its like hitting the lottery... peel the tape away and you might win one..lol

Uh-oh...you know about thrift store knives...you're already hooked. Too late now for an intervention.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Nice! With the crappy economy, the St. Vinnies here in town doesn't have anything good lately...

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, we have a "st." vinnies here in jersey.

stuff falls of the truck right in front all the time. know what i'm sayin'???

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I think I just peed my pants.....:yum:
I'm so glad no one was offended. I only meant to congratulate Jeff on his second-hand boner. I mean, it's not every day that you get a boner. I know I'd be tickled pink to find a boner like that! And I really appreciate that Jeff would share pics of his boner with us so that we can compare it with our own boners or boners we've seen. Of course, now that he's got the bug for second-hand shops, I'm sure he'll be getting another boner real soon.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I'm so glad no one was offended. I only meant to congratulate Jeff on his second-hand boner. I mean, it's not every day that you get a boner. I know I'd be tickled pink to find a boner like that! And I really appreciate that Jeff would share pics of his boner with us so that we can compare it with our own boners or boners we've seen. Of course, now that he's got the bug for second-hand shops, I'm sure he'll be getting another boner real soon.

OMG!!! Incredible!! :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter

Let alone the fact that someone just gave that boner away... :wink:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
OMG you guys are so funny...

its my boner now, nobody can play with it, unless you want to see my boner again...lol