I MISS FM...

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I've been thinking about her a lot lately and I sure do miss her :cry:. Sorry, I just needed to say that...now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Me too! I've been thinking about her daily. I hope she is ok. Has anyone tried to call her? Does anyone know anything?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
She did contact us saying she has 'stuff' to take care of, and she plans to return ...but she did not give any time frame. This was a week or two ago.

I sure miss her too. I only wish we could help her in her time of need. I've offered a couple of times via text message but have never received a reply. So I can't be sure that she got the messages, but hope she did.

Other than that I don't know what to tell you all. I think we all miss her and hope she returns soon.

K

Kimchee

So, for all us "out of the loop" people... who is FM?
Who is Angel?

Don't forget... some of us are woefully ignorant... sigh.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
FM is Fisher's Mom aka Teri...our resident smoking nun :lol:

She's the sweetest, kindest person you will ever meet. Her dear mother passed away recently, and, knowing her, she is busy taking care of everyone. We sure do miss her wonderful sense of humor and knack for always knowing what to say and when to say it.

I see on the calender that her Birthday is Friday...with a little luck maybe she'll stop by for a few minutes.