Sesame Sticks

GrantsKat

I have no idea if I should put this here, so feel free to move it if necessary!
Heres my question, does anybody have a recipe for sesame sticks, the ones in the trail/party mixes?
I googled it but all I came up with was recipes for breadsticks with sesame:huh:
Thanks!

Calicolady

Hey, what about this one? Just cut the dough into size pieces you want, brush with eggwhite wash, roll in sesame seeds, and bake on parchment paper.
That's all I can come up with at the moment.

PB_Breads_OriginalBreadSticks_482x193.jpg
Available Flavors
Original Soft Breadsticks
Garlic Breadsticks
Garlic Herb Breadsticks
Parmesan Garlic Breadsticks

babe

no sticks but found sesame seed rounds. use pillsbury crescent rolls dough or the new crescent creations dough. cut out in shapes you like, i am using stars, egg wash sprinkle with seed. you will have to figure the time baked, i think about five , six min. at 350. i am serving with salad. but would be good all alone.
babe

AllenOK

I saw a big box of these at Wally World last week. You want me to write down the ingredients for some imperical research?

GrantsKat

Allen I never even looked at wally world for them! I will have to look this weekend, thanks for the offer.....I have found nothing no matter what wording I use when I google!
Calico & babe thanks for your ideas but I was looking for a recipe for the little crunchy sesame sticks that come in the trail mix ; )