"They" told me I was gonna die

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
52 years ago I started smoking and they told me I was gonna die. 50 years ago I started drinkin' beer and they told me I was gonna die. I chased every skirt in the Far East without a raincoat and they told me I was gonna die. I drive fast (I call it efficient) and they told me I was gonna die. I flew fighter jets like a mad man and they told me I was gonna die.

What did "they" get for all the well intentioned advice? Half of em' are dead dead dead.

Live life - you're gonna lose it eventually anyway..... :beer: :sun1:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slOY4cSVfy8[/ame]

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
you're gonna die when it's time for you to die. No matter what you do in your life. My mom didn't smoke, exercised, watched what she ate and died of Colon Cancer at 54!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I love your philosophy, Buzz. You wanna hang out, drink beer, and smoke cigarettes?

Not on your life. No cigs for me anymore - they could kill me.... but I'll be more than happy to share some Cuban cigars. And I can think of a glass of wine you might enjoy as well, FM. :wub:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Not on your life. No cigs for me anymore - they could kill me.... but I'll be more than happy to share some Cuban cigars. And I can think of a glass of wine you might enjoy as well, FM. :wub:
A good cigar and a fine wine??? I could probably give up cigarettes for that!:kiss:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I do it all or have done it all and don't worry one minute about the end it comes when it comes regardless. I love the attitude of live your life now and let tomorrow have the rest. Oh and I still smoke and drink but not fast enough to catch the women any more. :mrgreen:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I drink n smoke n sometimes joke. But I ALWAYS make time to have a little fun n fishin.

I heard the other day that a third cousin's 36 year old husband has lung cancer and a brain tumor. He's a vision of health, rarely drinks and never smoked, got a nice family and does it all "right." Go figure... None of us are getting out of this thing alive, so screw them all (especially the good lookers) and have some fun while we're here. I, for one, have never stopped looking at fine booty, and it still gives me that funny feeling. :clap::applause::clap::applause:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I drink n smoke n sometimes joke. But I ALWAYS make time to have a little fun n fishin.

I heard the other day that a third cousin's 36 year old husband has lung cancer and a brain tumor. He's a vision of health, rarely drinks and never smoked, got a nice family and does it all "right." Go figure... None of us are getting out of this thing alive, so screw them all (especially the good lookers) and have some fun while we're here. I, for one, have never stopped looking at fine booty, and it still gives me that funny feeling. :clap::applause::clap::applause:

Ummm, wanna explain what that is? :yum:

smoke king

Banned
You know what they say....(special thanks to Asleep at the wheel)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIN8MmMloZE[/ame]