$$$ 50.00 for books

lilylove

What should I read next? Mom gave me a gift card to Amazon.com and NEEEEED new books. Anyone reading anything interesting these days??

Thanks, Trish!!:clap:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What do you like to read, Trish?

Fiction? Non?

Best sellers? Mysteries? If the latter, then what authors?

I love James Patterson, even when he teams up with other authors. One of my all-time Patterson favorites was "Beach Road" (NOT "Beach House", which is another Patterson book).

If you choose to read this, do NOT research it online - too many plot spoilers!

Lee

lilylove

fiction... I've read most of James Patterson's books Q. I love them!!

I'll check out James Rolliins! THANKS!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Harlan Coban has stand-alone thrillers, as well as a series with the repeating character, Myron Bolitar and his wonderfully-written psychotic friend, Win).

Lisa Gardner is terrific, as is Stuart Woods (the latter also has repeating characters, Stone Barrington, being one of them).

Robert Parker (Spenser for Hire) and Dennis Lehane (Shutter Island and Gone, Baby, Gone) are two more of my favorites, both Boston boys. Both have repeating characters. Lehane also has a great repeating psychotic character, Bubba.

Lawrence Sanders' "deadly sins" novels are excellent, too!

I love gift certificates to book stores! This past Christmas was the first one in years where I didn't get a Barnes & Nobles gift card. But I got a fantastic biography of Bonnie and Clyde that I'm eating up!

Lee