What is Your Weather?

Embryodad

snow. yay! jimmy, think we may be of those few that appreciate that pristine snow.
Oh! I know.... We are jumping with joy everytime it snows!
We got 3 inches so far, and we are watching it come down with the porch light on to illuminate the flakes as they drop. Oh! We get very sad when the snow starts slowing down; but when it starts up again, we jump and scream YES YES YES!!!!!.

Gram Used to say, "The snow is like a Virgin!" "It makes everything so pure, and look so good!"..... Then, when it melts.....all the S _ _ t comes out! .... Haaaaa!!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Upper 60's today :blob_blue:

We're going on about 6 weeks of snow now. lol It's a heat wave at 28 degrees today!! The past couple weeks it's been below 0 every day.......

It's been snowing all day today and we probably got another 6 inches. You "sorta" get used to it.

It really is pretty. It looks like you've got have a little mole in you to tunnel your way out to your car :corny:. I hope it warms up for y'all shortly.

Embryodad

Snowin agin....yay!

Supposed to get 1 to 3" then freezing rain and or sleet. Just in time for the rush hour panic.
DD works North 27 miles, but no traffic traveling from there. She loves snow more than we do!

Poor Son and DIL work East of here 30 miles... they will be 2 hours in traffic coming West. They don't like snow.

Embryodad

Cleaned up the last snow today...The snow blower helped, but some spots where the driveway was plowed in by the road crew....it didn't work. Idiots put down too much salt.
I had to shovel heavy 3 inches that all panked down, and didn't have a heart attack yet; so I guess that's good anyway! LOL

Now I'm watching outside....we are getting another 3 to 6 inches tonight into tomorrow!
Yay! .....Hopefully!!... It was 41º this afternoon.

The more it snows....the more things that get cooked to eat. At least in this house.

Actually.... we had like 50 Robin Red Breasts on this one tree ouside the kitchen window!
Tona was all nervous, and said to me,"Hon, What are we gonna do?!" I said,..."How the heck do I know!" " I Guess...go get the Gun?" .... She flipped out on me!! hahahahaa

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
This says it all. Thank you Doc.

grassgone.jpg

LADawg

The highs, here in Lower Alabama, yesterday were in the mid to high 70’s, but that was before a cold front moved through about 10 this morning. Now it is 54° with a low tonight of 31° and a chill factor in the los 20’s.
I sure hope this is the last one. The azaleas are starting to bloom and the fruit trees will not be for behind.

LADawg

We had 4.7 inches of rain overnight. The forecast calls for more rain all week. At least the temperatures are going to be in the low 70's. Maybe, just maybe Spring is on the way.

LADawg

My wife had reported that we had 4 and 3/4 inches of rain so I rounded it bck to 4.7. We had a small shower after she had viewed the rain gage. I just checked it and it was 4.95 inches since about 7:30 last night. It was sunny, but not it is beginning to get cloudy and looks like more rain is on the way.....

Embryodad

My wife had reported that we had 4 and 3/4 inches of rain so I rounded it bck to 4.7. We had a small shower after she had viewed the rain gage. I just checked it and it was 4.95 inches since about 7:30 last night. It was sunny, but not it is beginning to get cloudy and looks like more rain is on the way.....
That's a lot of rain by cracky!! ....

Good thing it wasn't cold enough to be snow! ....

Embryodad

We are dying with the heat spell here.... Now it is a 47.3ºF out, and No Sunshine!
Yuck!...... it is way too warm. Even saw a bunch of Robins on the tree.
They say rain tomorrow and a high of 50ºF. I'll take the rain, but not the 50ºF.

Embryodad

:blob_blue:...Yay!! Snow!!
Yippy!!..... Oh So Great! Can't Wait.
Wet snow, but that's ok with us! Gots Lots of Eggs...Milk... Bread and stuff...

* LOCATIONS... BERKS COUNTY, THE LEHIGH VALLEY AND THE POCONOS IN PENNSYLVANIA, AS WELL AS THE NEW JERSEY COUNTIES OF SUSSEX, WARREN AND MORRIS.
* HAZARD TYPE... SNOW.
* ACCUMULATIONS... THERE IS THE POTENTIAL FOR 4 TO 6 INCHES OF SNOW. THE HIGHER TOTALS ARE EXPECTED MAINLY IN THE ELEVATED TERRAIN.

Embryodad

37º out....sunny and windy.
It will be 40's next week. That's ok, but 50's is panic for me and Tina.

Still got some snow on the grass and the piles at the curbs. We are so sad to see it melt.
Time to take the cinder blocks out of mommy's trunk. It's the only way to go in the snow with rear wheel drive.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
too warm. i hear we got snow early a few ago, & a few gripe over my not having a coat on.
friends & neighbors. says i, to 1-- 'you're 1 of many to mention that {she is teensy, too} -- 'i weigh 95 pounds, so trugin' thru cold weather is kinda normal to me.' she smiled. me, too.

Embryodad

Its snowing. yay!.... I went to take out the trash, and my jacket was covered.
Not sticking on the ground though! 36º only.

Saliha

Winter came back yesterday with snow but seems its soon melting again. Snowing and raining today. +4 C at the day.