Help please. Donations requested for forum costs

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's that time again. Time for the Net Cooking Talk annual Site Supporter drive for the 2015. We need all the help we can get. Costs have continued to rise, I've ordered new disk drives and Mobo with new CPU's as I've procrastinated as long as I could. I'm hoping for help paying for this stuff and with your all's help, we can get er done.

I have hopes all site supporters will re-up their support, and I'm counting on getting some new site supporters.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: http://www.netcookingtalk.com/D1.html
and click on make a donation, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: {myusername} (you know what it is, I made this post) AT forumsforums.com

or if you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address (Easy way to PM me, click on my user name above this post, and select PM doc, to email me use the Contact Us button at the bottom of each forum page.)

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here on FF, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Okay, Doc.

Had to add more money to my PayPal account. It takes 7-10 days???? Electronically???

How archaic!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Lee for leading the way!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I guess they are using your money interest free and then will it will magically appear in your account. Might have been easier to just select the send money and sent it direct but either way we'll get there.
Thanks again!!!!!

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
....electronically....

ain't PayPal cute? once upon a midnight dreary I applied for a PayPal Mastercard "to be verified" or whatever. my bank was using CheckFree at the time, do you know, the PayPal MasterCard bank would _not_ accept electronic payments - CheckFree had to print and mail a paper check.

then PayPal MasterCard bank would claim my payment was late and add a late fee.
I declined; the second time they did that I closed the credit card account. rather apparently they were just "holding" the mail so they could claim "the post office did it" and hit you with late fees.

if I move money from my IRA to my local bank, the cash is in the account at o'dark hundred the next (bank) business day.

if I transfer PayPal to my same local bank, PayPal sez they're doing it immediately but depending on your bank it may take days - which it does - to the same bank that can credit my account from other transfers 'next day' - I think PayPal is lying.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc! I just remembered to go back to PayPal and do this!

I'm sorry it has taken so long!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I want to do this, but I'll have to wait a little bit longer. :wink:
Thanks Shermie!!!!! No problem with waiting a while. The bills come in all year long but this is the only time I have a drive and ask for donations (unless an emergency comes up). It helps me get set up for the upcoming year. I get about 70% of the donations now, and others will donate when the time is right throughout the year. It's always nice to get a surprise donation out of the blue. It reinforces that you guys do appreciate the forums and understand there is a good bit of cost involved with keeping things running. Thanks! :tiphat:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank You, Thank You THANK YOU to Buzz and Chocolate Moose!!! :thankyou:

It worked just fine chocolate moose, no problem. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You guys are truly awesome!!!!! :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome Shermie!!!!! Congrats and THANK You Sir!!!!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Awe, you so welcome, my buddy!!! And thank YOU!! Makes me feel a little bit more important here now!!! :piesmiley1::eating2: :wink: :bounce: :bonk: :chef: