Outdoor cooking contest winners.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I am sorry for being late to the party and it has been bothering me a lot. I have finally gotten around to doing the book work for the two cookoffs.

For those of you who are not familiar with how we do this, here is a brief explanation.

For each of the cookoffs, there were four, I listed the member names in the order they were posted. Multiple posts by the same member were listed multiple times. I then numberes them in 1 to ... order. From there, I used the services of http://www.random.org. They will generate a random number in any range that you desire. Here are the results.

Contest #1 Main Dishes

1 - Paymaster
2 - Qsis - Winner - $25.00
3 - Mama

Contest #1 Side Dishes

1 - Qsis
2 - Qsis
3 - Paymaster - Winner - $15.00

Contest #2 - Main Dishes
1 - Squirrel
2 - Squirrel
3 - Qsis
4 - Qsis
5 - Qsis - Winner - $25.00
6 - Qsis

Contest #2 - Side Dishes
1 - Qsis
2 - Qsis - 2 $15.00
3 - Qsis

For the winners, please PM me with your choice for the prize.

1 - If you would like PayPal - please PM me with the e-Mail addy to send it to.
2 - If you prefer a check, please send me the addy to mail it to.
3 - If you want a gift certificate, please send me the addy to mail that to.

I am very sorry to be so late. It has been a whirlwind summer and it has gone by so fast. Lots of work things kept jumping up and standing in the way of things that I enjoy.

Final disclaimer. I have been known to make errors. If I have overlooked an entry, if you have questions or comments or have an opinion that you wish to state please PM me.

Thank all of you that participated or commented.

Andy

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, wow!

Andy, I think we mods hoped for a lot more participation in the outdoor cooking contests than we got.

I am a semi-pro at this, and so I will disqualify myself.

Thanks for organizing this and trying light a fire under outdoor cooking!

Lee