Do You Eat This Stuff?????

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I do! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: This is the first one of the season for us, and it's mighty tasty! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

3637213990_4b58c4db7c.jpg

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I try to do just what you did. Cube it and put it in a bowl in the reefer. Yummy snack food.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I am soo jealous - are you growing them. Watermelon is so expensive over here and often tasteless.

Biskit

MMMmmmmmm! Watermelon! :wub:

I have copied a recipe for pickled watermelon. Wallyf*art has some of those itty-bitty melons that'd be just right to chunk up and put in jars. Just ain't got the gumption to make 'em, or heat the house up cannin' the darn things.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
my mom and grandpa ate watermellon with a sprinkle of salt and a bite of crusty bread. i eat mine straight!! btw the seedless mellons are tasteless to me. only the seeded and red for me.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I am soo jealous - are you growing them. Watermelon is so expensive over here and often tasteless.

No, I don't grow them. They're pretty high in the grocery stores, but the "roadside" guys with loaded trucks have just begun to show up around here. They're reasonable, $7 to $8.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm watermelon!

Love it with a little salt. Those little ice box round ones are the best!

pugger

I do! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: This is the first one of the season for us, and it's mighty tasty! :bounce::bounce::bounce:
May I ask where you got it? I've seen them at Randalls but I hate getting taken on produce - I get suckered all the time. I'm leading the pack in "The World's Worst Produce Buyer" right now :yuk:.