Paula Deen Gets Down with Her Bad Self

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Food Network star Paula Deen got dirty this morning on "Today" -- using her infamous spunk to get crunk!

Anyone who's ever wanted to see her do some pelvic thrusts -- and haven't we all -- won't be disappointed.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Please, if I can save one person--don't watch this--it is like watching mom and dad mate.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Personally i don't care for Paula Dean. It is really awful the way she kisses on and hangs all over some of the men that go on her show. On one of her shows a few month ago she kissed some guy on the mouth right in front of the mans wife as if she had no thought for either of them. Discusting.

Tickle Me Elmo

Please, if I can save one person--don't watch this--it is like watching mom and dad mate.

I'm with you, Susan. Just the thought of our parents "doin' it" made us cringe when I was growing up. We couldn't imagine it and were sure we were all the result of immaculate conception.:yum:

Paula strikes me as a real randy broad.

lilylove

I love Paula. She makes me laugh. Love that she uses as much butter in her cooking as I do in mine. :)

Lefty

Yank
I'm with you, Susan. Just the thought of our parents "doin' it" made us cringe when I was growing up. We couldn't imagine it and were sure we were all the result of immaculate conception.:yum:

Paula strikes me as a real randy broad.
I would never think of PD as a parent.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Heck if I was 20 years old or if she was that much younger I would ask her out. She seems like fun. And if she had no kids.