Free pulled pork sanwich coupon if you crave

lilylove

Make mine a vanilla shake (with out all that whipcream and colored sprinkles!!) YUMMMMMMY!!!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
they call them sliders for a reason... they slide going in and they slide comi..........................:yum::yum::yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
If you like White Castle then you would of loved the Royal Castle. I've eaten at both places and by far Royal Castle was far superior in quality, cleanliness and their Birch beer was to die for in a very large frosted beer mug. All thier employees where retired men and no tipping allowed. They vanished about 10 years after Burger King started up in South Florida but sure out lasted White Castle there. Once they tried to compete with Burger King and started hiring school kids the places went down the tubes. They still had the best sliders (small hamburgers) I've ever eaten. Cheap too 15¢ and a burch beer for 5¢. You could fill up on 65¢. I have been told their is one in the northern part of Florida that in addition to the old food they also serve red hots which are to die for.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
If you like White Castle then you would of loved the Royal Castle. I've eaten at both places and by far Royal Castle was far superior in quality, cleanliness and their Birch beer was to die for in a very large frosted beer mug. All thier employees where retired men and no tipping allowed. They vanished about 10 years after Burger King started up in South Florida but sure out lasted White Castle there. Once they tried to compete with Burger King and started hiring school kids the places went down the tubes. They still had the best sliders (small hamburgers) I've ever eaten. Cheap too 15¢ and a burch beer for 5¢. You could fill up on 65¢. I have been told their is one in the northern part of Florida that in addition to the old food they also serve red hots which are to die for.

Oh man, we don't have one of them either :wink:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Nope Royal Castle have been gone since the late '60 other than the one in either Jacksonville or Tampa Florida not sure which.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I haven't been back to Miami now in 5 years so wasn't aware but that is the same guy that had the one I new about in Northern Florida. I know he purchased their recipes and rights to their name when they closed down. He also has the red hots on his menu also which from what I've heard from friends are great.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
By the way Jeff the girl that modeled for the Coppertone ad below the Royal Castle was Jodie Foster. http://miamimemories.blogspot.com/ I used to buy Coppertone direct from the company by the gallon for an Albino Tennessee Walking horse I owned for years there. She would sun burn bad without it and they sold me a gallon unscented for $1.