Thursday 2/16/2012 What's on the menu?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am feeling better but not 100%. Still have a wet cough and a bit week. But I need to go to work. So DD will be making sloppy joes and salad for dinner. I'll eat when I get home from work.

What are your plans?

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Jonathan decided to do butter chicken tonight from our Curry Bible recipe book. He first had to marinade and roast a chicken tandoori style. Thats cooked now & the butter chickenb is at first stage simmer.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i just made feta/spinach/potato pierogies again after i gave raynin lunch. she decided in thse few minutes she was hungry for a bottle, tho. so my pieroies'll be re-warmed. she drinks from a sippy cup, cept cannot figure how to tip her formula bottles high enough 2 drink them so i hafta feed her that before i can nosh.

dinner is pizza earlier tonite, dunno 'bout the boys & we'll probably make something for the adults again later on tonite. i gotta get this baby to snooze; she's pitching fits when i try to get my lunch & put her in her playpen. 'lil pumpkin.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
:wub::wub:gotta luv her!~-success!!!!! she nodded to dreamland while i typed/read a thread. i may actually have a side w/ my pierogies & or dessert! yogurt or pudding.

Leni

I've got two thick cut pork loin chops. Not sure how I am going to prepare them. Sides to be decided later.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Smoked sausage with potatoes, onions, carrots, green peppers and broccoli, along with a side salad. Always a welcomed meal in our home.

Dinner021612.jpg

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Your supper looks good Joe.

I fixed my hubby some baked chicken with a baked potato and california blend frozen veggies. I was gonna have some tomato soup but decided I wasn't really hungry.

K

Kimchee

Red beans and rice, with smoked sausage. The recipe I use is
based on the one in the Star Trek cookbook!

A while back, we bought a 10 lb bag of basmati rice
at Costco for like $15.00, and that's what we use for rice.
Tonight I decided to use up my last 2 bags of Boil In The Bag brown rice.
That was some nasty rice! And to think it used to be our Go-To rice!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
lunch:
yay.
dinner was chain pizza/breadstix. i suppose when u have 3 kiddos, 1 baby & 3 adults to feed, it suffices.

Attachments

• IMG_33591150.jpg
    IMG_33591150.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 86