"More magazine" is No more ?

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
It's a magazine targeted for middle aged women. I tried to renew my subscription today and the site said they were no longer accepting subscriptions.

Annoying!

Do all 50 and 60 something year olds only read magazines on their Kindle now? I know that I do not !!!

Ladies Home Journal went that way but still publishes at the news stand - although it's not cheap or convenient for me so no matter how much I loved the magazine - which I didn't - I'm not chasing it down.

Sigh .................

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
About the only magazine I purchase is Woman's World, because it has a little bit of everything.
Available at the supermarket check out.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The only magazine I subscribe to is Cook's Illustrated, which I love and save. And it comes every other month, so I have plenty of time to peruse each issue before the next one comes.

I have never owned a Kindle. I am still a "hold a book in my hand" person.

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mags in general are out for me. I quit subscribing and dang if they all started sending free subscriptions, to mags I never ever signed up for. Wine tasting, Golf digest, Sports Illistratd, Mens Health .... I do not even open them up. I do 99.9% of my reading on electronic devices and prefer it that way.