What's cooking NCT Sunday 3/26/2017 - Saturday 4/1/2017

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last Night's Fare;
Shrimp in Vodka sauce, Stewed Okra-Corn-Tomato blend, and a very busy Salad...

Pork tonight !

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Bought some great premium chicken salad with cranberries and pecans,so it'll be that for a sandwich- some celery and carrot sticks,and a clementine or two.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Wednesday's dinner was spatchcocked roasted whole chicken with jus, and sides of mashies and a green bean/pearl onion/crimini mushies combo. No pics, too hungry after skipping lunch and smelling the chicken roasting.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Chicken Cacciatore over polenta.

Attachments

• IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 113

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last night was Pork Chops w/ a Mustard Sauce, Field Peas over white rice, and Baked Granny Smiths for a snack later...

Tonight is up in the air ...:confused:

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Dogboa made Paul Prudhomme's chicken and andouille gumbo for our dinner Thursday night.

picture.php

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Friday night's dinner was crab, corn, red bell stuffed shrimp, with asparagus and a wild rice blend.
picture.php

Embryodad

Had haddock fillet, cooked in oil / butter / white wine with slices of tomato.
Macaroni and cheese, and coleslaw!
Tina mommy made an Amish Banana cake for dessert.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last Night - Pan Dancing;
Hot Bulk Sausage, Onions, Diced Tomatoes,Baby Bell Peppers, Mushroom pieces, Elbow Pasta and topped with a Mexican Three - Cheese Blend... Porcine Green Beans and Cucumber, Radish and Black Olive Salad...

Leftovers Tonight !

Johnny West

We had my favorite pizza at Giordanos. Deep dish with some 312 urban wheat beer. :readytoeat:

https://giordanos.com :wub:

You could have told me Lou's and I'd of believed you. Nice pie. We stopped at the new Hub in our neighborhood Thursday night and had a thin crust hand tossed pizza that was very good. The Hub is a bicycle theme place owned by the Harmon in Tacoma. We'll be back.

Last night the mrs made a heart healthy Mexican casserole that was not bad but needed hot sauce which I added at the table. I neglected to get a picture.

http://www.harmonbrewingco.com/the-hubpuyallup/

Molta Carne Pizza

Attachments

• ########Hub.JPG
    ########Hub.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 95

Embryodad

Last Night - Pan Dancing;
Hot Bulk Sausage, Onions, Diced Tomatoes,Baby Bell Peppers, Mushroom pieces, Elbow Pasta and topped with a Mexican Three - Cheese Blend... Porcine Green Beans and Cucumber, Radish and Black Olive Salad...

Leftovers Tonight !

Boy, does that look good!
And yesterday, I was womdering what to make with a case of Rotel tomatoes I found in the garage.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Last night was steaks at a place called Sweetwater Chophouse with one of my sons and granddaughter.

Not sure about dinner this evening as we made a large breakfast casserole for brunch and ate an hour ago.

Johnny West

Tonight we're having Indian take away from Karma Indian Cuisine and Lounge. I'll have something chicken.

Johnny West

I had the chicken vindaloo, half hot and was't hot enough. The next time will get full hot.

Attachments

• ########Chick Vin.JPG
    ########Chick Vin.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 84

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Dinner was a pick around deal.
I had ham on a toasty buttered egg bagel- then some Shirley's popcorn just a little while ago.