NCT Facebook page?

suziquzie

I'm so confused, there are 2 of them.....
I joined the first one which was a group... but I just sent a friend request to another...

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I think I got kicked off as a friend, its not on my friend list anymore ???
Naaaa, I've never kicked off anyone. Send another friend request and I'll take care of it.

Lightning got my cable modem and TV and garage door opener and more yesterday. Kinda of crazy here trying to get stuff to work. I'm online now but not sure how long that will last. IOW it might be awhile before I get to facebook but when I do I'll accept your request for sure.

Lefty

Yank
Naaaa, I've never kicked off anyone. Send another friend request and I'll take care of it.

Lightning got my cable modem and TV and garage door opener and more yesterday. Kinda of crazy here trying to get stuff to work. I'm online now but not sure how long that will last. IOW it might be awhile before I get to facebook but when I do I'll accept your request for sure.
Sorry, I should re-phrase that to I lost my friend link to NCT FB page.

Bilby

if you go to Deanna's group page, you can get to the other page by clicking on nct under admin.

Lefty

Yank
I got NCT back as a friend with out sending a request. Maybe the DOS attack on twitter that affect FB some was making the system act weird? I dont know. It looks back to normal for me.