Woodworking idea for Adillo

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, Andy - saw this on Facebook and thought they'd be good sellers if you can make them.

Lee

Attachments

• homeschooling.jpg
    homeschooling.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 78

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Judging from some of the things that he has made and put on here, I'd say that making that would probably be easy-peasy for him. I do think it would sell right now too. My neighbor across the street is doing home schooling with four young boys...good grief :bangin:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Judging from some of the things that he has made and put on here, I'd say that making that would probably be easy-peasy for him. I do think it would sell right now too. My neighbor across the street is doing home schooling with four young boys...good grief :bangin:

Don’t know how folks do that. Home schooling is something you have to prepare for ahead of time. Just to have it dumped on you unprepared is terrible.

Last edited:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Don’t know how folks do that. Home schooling is something you have to prepare for ahead of time. Just to have it dumped on you unprepared is terrible.

Yeah, I imagine she's just thinking...just let this be over and let me go back to work. Maybe she's not doing true home schooling, don't know. The schools are doing on-line learning, so maybe that makes the prep easier than true home schooling. It still has to be hard to keep four young boys focused.